New To Forum >

New To Forum

Notices

New To Forum

Old 04-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New To Forum

Oh and by the way...you have a trailer now...hydrohoist is doing my lift next week and the loadmaster will just be sitting at the house...so come and get it if you need it!!
Old 04-18-2006, 12:26 AM
Registered

Congradulations on the boat, nothing but good times ahead....
Old 04-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
You just got raised 3'.
HEY US1 . . .

Better check your carefully machined titanium/ platinum/ carbon-fiber drain plug ! ! !
Old 04-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: New To Forum

Thanks for the comments. I am looking forward to learning all of the ins and outs of our Fountain. I have been on the water for about 18 years but we always had houseboats and 21' runabouts so this is my first adventure into the true powerboat realm.

Johnnywhip, That is Port Carlos. That is where I keep the boat. My family has a 47' Carver that we spend the weekends on. We might be over at CYC next year. Dale and Cindy still refuse to take care of their customers or the marina at Carlos. I appreciate the offer for the use of the trailer. I just might take you up on it. I will definitely want to hook up and run them this summer. I am still relatively new on Grand, spent the first 13 years on Keystone, so we are looking for people to hang out with. How often are you up there?

10X, it does fly to me but not by the standards of most of the people and boats on this board. So far I have only been able to get it to touch 70 by gps once. I can get 67-68 pretty regularly but getting that extra 2mph is a lot harder then it should be.

I am sure I will be asking lots of questions so thanks in advance for all of your help.
Old 04-18-2006, 12:34 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Have a great time with the boat, and welcome to the family. Now remember you don't like Cigarettes....LOL BZ
Old 04-18-2006, 01:12 PM
Registered

OUT: Fountain fuel tanks seem to run out at 1/4 on gauge. Alot of us learned the hard way.
Old 04-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Downtown42
OUT: Fountain fuel tanks seem to run out at 1/4 on gauge. Alot of us learned the hard way.
I found that one out the hard way the first weekend I had the boat. Had to get towed back in by a Sea-Doo. I still have not lived that one down. Probably never will.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:16 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
How about a pontoon at LOTO...thats my story....BZ
Old 04-19-2006, 01:41 AM
Registered

Were up almost every weekend and last summer we bought the first "retirement house".. it will be more now because I'm tired of workin...my dad still has his boat at Carlos..its the Sharp Lady..we used to have five slips there back in the day...but like Dad says.."you cant complain about the service..theres not any!"..anyway hit me on my cell 918.693.3030 and come over to our place..its the first private dock east of the world famous E DOCK at CYC..johnny
Old 04-19-2006, 11:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by outcastyj
Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and a first time Fountain owner. I had always wanted a Fountain and my wife and I finally bought one last July. It is a 1990 27 which is a 29 by todays standards with twin 454's and it only had 450 hours on it when I brought it down from Lake of the Ozarks last summer.. We keep it on Grand Lake in Oklahoma and are looking forward to our first full summer with our newest addition to the family. I have lots of upgrades and updates coming starting with the dash and the audio. I do not know the condition of the drives and unfortunately do not have a trailer or a place to work on it myself so I will probably be asking for mechanic referrals before long to go through the out drives for me. Thanks
For Mechanical work look up Danny Tuttle at Performance Marine 9187829976 welcome to the Family. You, Johnnywhip and myself will have to meet up for a cocktail at Drip.

Quick Reply: New To Forum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.