Cockpit Carpet >

Cockpit Carpet

Notices

Cockpit Carpet

Old 04-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cockpit Carpet

I cant remember where to find the Cockpit Carpet let me know if anyone knows of a place that has done it before with the same Material of the bottom and Quality carpet. Thanks Johnny
Old 04-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Registered

Default Re: Cockpit Carpet

www.matworks.com

They do a lot of custom inlaid and embroidered carpets. Also do a lot of the OEMs and have done some of the carpets for Fountain.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:19 PM
Registered

I talked to Robert at Fountain parts last week and he has the cockpit carpet for my 29 Fever in stock for $336.92...I didn't think that was a bad price for carpet with the logo...where do you boat?? I'm at Grand Lake..John
Old 04-18-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnnywhip
I talked to Robert at Fountain parts last week and he has the cockpit carpet for my 29 Fever in stock for $336.92...I didn't think that was a bad price for carpet with the logo...where do you boat?? I'm at Grand Lake..John
Used to keep the boat at grand but go all over now, LOTO, Texoma, Table Rock but will be spending alot more time at GLOC this summer. See ya there.
Old 04-19-2006, 01:51 AM
Registered

I hope so...this is a neat way for all of us to get together...I've done a lot of things at Grand but this is cool...I'm almost free of the cruiser syndrome after 12+ years and where do we stop??? I bought a 29 for fun and now I'm thinkin about 35's and 38's???? johnny
Old 04-19-2006, 07:25 AM
Registered

www.snapincarpet.com

they are the cats ass
Old 04-19-2006, 08:01 AM
Registered

I hope so...this is a neat way for all of us to get together...I've done a lot of things at Grand but this is cool...I'm almost free of the cruiser syndrome after 12+ years and where do we stop??? I bought a 29 for fun and now I'm thinkin about 35's and 38's???? johnny
Sounds good to me as long as i can get a ride. Nothing wrong with cruisers except for getting them to Party cove. Ha Ha
Old 04-19-2006, 08:04 AM
Registered

Johnny are you a member at CYC if not make it happen. I have not been for a season or so but i am rejoining this year. E Dock boys are a good and fun set of HOMMIES.
Old 04-19-2006, 06:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

r&r textiles is where fountain gets them from
http://www.rrtextiles.com/marine/aquamats.html

Last edited by blownincome; 04-19-2006 at 06:22 PM.
Old 04-19-2006, 07:04 PM
Registered

I've been member there for about 12 years but just started hangin around when I moved the sundancer in d dock a couple of years ago...we used to cruise over for steak cookout on sundays then back to port carlos(it kills me to type that)...last summer we bought the house two doors down from cyc and I was looking for a small powerboat that would fit in my dock and I always wanted a Fountain and thats the whole story!! and thanks for the insurance info!!

Quick Reply: Cockpit Carpet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.