fountain for sale minus power

Notices

fountain for sale minus power

Old 06-29-2006, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: fountain for sale minus power

Originally Posted by chief fever
Rackster,what rpm's are you spinning at 96,I'am going to call Hering right now sound's like that's the nut prop!What's with Hering they say three week's it's been 4 month's!!! Did you have a problem gitting your prop?well it's about to rain here in sunny Fl. gotta cover the boat.See ya life just begin's at 100,hey Rackster do you have a dyno sheet on your motor if so what's your h.p.
It spun the 32 Hering at 5450 rpm. I just tested the prop (I have a good inside connection ). The Hering tends to cavitate a lot when getting on plane (no diffuser). I do have a dyno sheet, but I don't think that the motor has the same torque/hp in the boat as on the dyno. 991 lb/ft @ 3500 and 914 hp @ 5500 I expected the boat to move better with this power. Of course we always want more than we get.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: fountain for sale minus power

Originally Posted by 375stinger
does anyone know of a good deal on any clean late model 27 fountains for sale minus powerand preferable minus drive and transom assembly also. possibly 29. has to have external hydraulic steering. has to be set up for bbc and bravo. also, do any dealers have leftover 27s that they would consider selling minus engine, drive, and transom assembly? thanks in advance for responses
also, how fast would a new one go with 900hp or so? thanks
There was a 29' no engine (twins) forsale on ebay a day or two ago, hurry it may still be there. (category powerboats 28 plus feet).