Rub Rail not centered

Notices

Rub Rail not centered

Old 12-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Re: Rub Rail not centered

Originally Posted by fountainracing42
I can't image buying an Outerlimits boat for 890,000 and then 2 years later HOPING to get 250,000 for it. What a boat huh. That speaks volumes for OL...(overpriced)
Thats not at all realistic, and you know it. Fountain has some quality issues and everyone knows it, but thats what you get for buying a well priced production boat.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not realistic!!!! You need to get a house down there in the Sonic forum. Better hurry cause Fantasty Land is filling quick. EVERY manufactuer has some issues. I dont care if your talking boats, cars(even Ferarris) bikes, even drink umbrella manufacurers. Thats life.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:10 PM
Registered

Not realistic!!!! You need to get a house down there in the Sonic forum. Better hurry cause Fantasty Land is filling quick. EVERY manufactuer has some issues. I dont care if your talking boats, cars(even Ferarris) bikes, even drink umbrella manufacurers. Thats life.
Your right, just Fountain has more than others disregarding that fact that they build more boats. The quality is just not there. You cant compare them to a Cig or OL. I was commenting on your words towards Outerlimits.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Registered

I can and will compare them to Cig and OL because they DO have the quality. If they didn't why are they so sought after and why is the resale were its at. You need to seriously move to Fantasy Land that or go buy a Bayliner and stick to watersking on inland lakes with the wife and kids. You obviously dont know the construction techniques at Fountain, cig or OL. If you did we wouldnt have this thread.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Registered

I can and will compare them to Cig and OL because they DO have the quality. If they didn't why are they so sought after and why is the resale were its at. You need to seriously move to Fantasy Land that or go buy a Bayliner and stick to watersking on inland lakes with the wife and kids. You obviously dont know the construction techniques at Fountain, cig or OL. If you did we wouldnt have this thread.
You must be joking. Thats a good one.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Hey fountain racing 42 ! What do you have? Guess you havent been on an outer limits. No comparison! but yeah, there expensive. My 2005 fountain is falling apart and i have never seen a stress crack on any outerlimits! you get what you pay for! Resale? Cant give my fountain away!
Old 12-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastoys
Hey fountain racing 42 ! What do you have? Guess you havent been on an outer limits. No comparison! but yeah, there expensive. My 2005 fountain is falling apart and i have never seen a stress crack on any outerlimits! you get what you pay for! Resale? Cant give my fountain away!
Same with my friends 42. I will not go into all the problems he's had and the no support from the factory. A very reputable deal which has been in business for a very long time just got ride of Fountain as a boat line and picked up Donzi. I wonder why.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:49 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Love the ride of the fountain. Flies through waves and lands better than the rest. Just cant keep it in one piece! To me, its like a mustang. Cheap,fast,and good for the money your spending....But it will never be a ferrari .
Old 12-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Registered

Ferarris are definatly not all there cracked up to be either!!!! get me going on that issue and you will loose!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!

Sure glad I kept my receipt with all the bad things people are saying about Fountain, HELL the rub rail might be the least of my issues.

All I know is I think that Fountain get's many a bad RAP because of Reggie being a very out spoken and controversial person. Wait till some of the younger builder's get to 65-70 years old and I'm sure people will start nit picking their product based on their personnel opinion of the owner instead of the Quality of his product.

Quick Reply: Rub Rail not centered

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.