Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Registered
    My Boats:
    2002 Fountain 29 Fever

FOR SALE 29 Fountain Fever FOR SALE

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A 2002 FOUNTAIN 29 FEVER (130 HOURS at most) AND A 2000 PAINTED STEEL MYCO TRAILER. BOAT WAS PURCHASED NEW IN 2004.
    BOAT'S IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
    TWIN 350 MAG MERCRUISERS WITH BRAVO 1 DRIVES PROPELS THIS BOAT TO 69 MPH! PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED BY DEALER AND JUST HAD FULL FLUID CHANGES.
    HOUR METER - SWIM LADDER – TRIM ON THROTTLE – BLUE BEZELS – TRIM TABS – REMOVABLE COCKPIT CARPET – SEATBACK EMBROIDERY – ELECTRIC ENGINE HATCH - FUEL VAPOR DETECTOR - DEPTH GUAGE - FRESH WATER FLUSH - SILENT CHOICE EXHAUST - PAINTED STEEL TANDEM AXLE MYCO TRAILER.
    PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT NICK@MANAFORT.COM WITH ALL QUESTIONS. SHIPPING IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER BUT I WILL HELP TO ARRANGE. BOAT IS LOCATED IN A GARAGE IN NEW BRITAIN, CONNECTICUT AND CAN BE SEEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

$65,000 OBO
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (21.5 KB, 99 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (62.5 KB, 84 views)
    Last edited by Supraguy95; 08-30-2007 at 07:32 AM.