East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!! >

East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!!

Notices

East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!!

Old 11-16-2007, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by louie0611
I'm not a painter so I have no idea whats going wrong, I just want my paint not to peel and at this point it only seems fair to me that the whole be repainted at the dealer expense.
that suks...if dealer had ordered paint job and not you, dealer is responsible if you purchased new boat. Go after him.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:42 PM
Registered

Dealer did order paint, it was painted way before I even knew I wanted to buy a Fountain.Thats what I thought but dealer seems to think I need to take it up with Martin Bros.Not sure why but doesn't seem like good business.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:42 PM
Registered

Default Legend

I have bought 4 boats from Fountain of North texas then legend and they always have taken care of any of my problems and gone the extra mile from day one. will the painter not take care of the boat i saw the boat at the show its a great paint job.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Dkahnjob
Beautiful boat, enjoy.
Is it a 35? and are you towing it with a 1/2 ton pick up? if so how does that workout. I tow my 35 with a 1 ton and I think I need that much truck. Maybe our West Coast mountains are bigger.

Thank you! It's really a 1 ton in disguise . Works fine if you use your head and have a super trailer.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Registered

So what is this about Martin Bros. paint and problems? My boat was done at Fountain and I'm not ragging on paint issues here, someone not sure what thread they are on???
Old 11-16-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
So what is this about Martin Bros. paint and problems? My boat was done at Fountain and I'm not ragging on paint issues here, someone not sure what thread they are on???
my thoughts too....

Nice boat man!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 07:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
my thoughts too....

Nice boat man!!!

Thanks, the black looks even more striking when in the water. If we could just get a decent day up here I'd love to take ride before I have to put it away for the winter.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Great looking boat Peter.

But would you Cowboy Up already and take that thing out so we all know how it handles and how fast it runs
Old 11-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great looking boat. Glad you got a great deal from East Coast Flightcraft. Im sure you will love it. The difference between good dealers and great ones, is the service they provide after the boat is delivered. Good price is one thing. Its hard to find a dealer that cares after the sale is over. Thats why when you find a good dealer you keep dealing with them. If Shogren switched brands next week, from Fountain to something else, say Donzi, Cigarette, ect. I would seriously consider what he was selling. Even if it wasnt a Fountain. I believe in those guys that much. Scott, Greg, and Bruce are true professionals in their field.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Great looking boat. Glad you got a great deal from East Coast Flightcraft. Im sure you will love it. The difference between good dealers and great ones, is the service they provide after the boat is delivered. Good price is one thing. Its hard to find a dealer that cares after the sale is over. Thats why when you find a good dealer you keep dealing with them. If Shogren switched brands next week, from Fountain to something else, say Donzi, Cigarette, ect. I would seriously consider what he was selling. Even if it wasnt a Fountain. I believe in those guys that much. Scott, Greg, and Bruce are true professionals in their field.

Thanks, I'm sure I will enjoy it once this mess we call winter goes away. When I was looking I did call Shogren and talked to Scott, they just did not have what I was looking for. He did seem to be pretty straight up on the phone, and I still check out their site, looking for the next one already . My understanding is that East Coast Flightcraft is the second largest Fountain dealer, and Shogren is a little ahead of them in the top spot. Based on what I've seen it is understandable why these two rank so high, and are both spoken so well of by the people at Fountain. Serves Fountain well when buyers feel they have been treated fairly by their largest dealers.

Quick Reply: East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.