Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!! >

East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!!

Notices

East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!!

Old 11-13-2007, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts
Thumbs up East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!!

I sold my last Fountain in early September and started my search for it's replacement. I have been in contact with virtually every major Fountain dealer in the eastern and mid parts of this country looking for the right boat at a decent and fair price. Some of whom never even called me back with the info they said they would get for me on their particuliar boat. This is far from my first time at this, I knew what I was looking for, and had a pretty good feel for the market we are in today. The guys at East Coast Flightcraft have their chit together. I contacted them early on about what I was looking for, but they did not have what I wanted. Rick, in sales, offered up some options, but they were not really in the cards for me. Over the next six to seven week period Rick and I talked a lot. Rick would call to see how I was making out, and if I had an interest in some of the boats he had in stock and if I was still looking for the same boat. No high pressure crap, just down to earth trying to help me find what I wanted. He made me some offers that were very tempting, but....... A couple weeks ago Rick called and left a message on my answering machine that he might have what I was looking for and to give him a call back. When I called Rick told me what he had just taken in and all the info about the boat. We made an appointment to look at and test drive the boat. When we arrived the boat was clean, and ready to test, no BS, ready to go, period. The long and short of it is I now own that boat, it was presented to me on the phone in an honest and straight up manner, and it is all that Rick said it was, and then some. A super boat, a fair price and outstanding customer service.

To everyone at East Coast Flightcraft, Rick in sales, Dan the owner, my man Bob the service manager (Blown Income here on OSO), Mike from service the lobster pot dodger extrodinare, and Bill at Performance Trailer in Lake George, N.Y. for putting me on to these guys in the first place,,,,,, THANK YOU GUYS!!! I can see why you rank so high amongst the Fountain dealers in this country. You guys are number one as far as I am concerned.

Hooked up and ready to roll at East Coast Flightcraft in Middleton, Massachusetts sunday morning.
Attached Thumbnails East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!!-ecfc-rocks.jpg  

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 11-13-2007 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shogren's is First Class

Congrats on the new boat ! I would like to add a similar comment on another Fountain dealer. I purchased a boat from Shogren's a few months ago and was treated in a very similar manner to you. I am from Canada and purchased a boat by only veiwing pictures and going on the word of a very reputable saleman, not wanting to travel with a large amount of cash I "paid in advance" with a couple of covenants to protect myself, which i now realize were not required. I traveled from Western Canada to Chicago and was treated first class by Greg, Bruce and Scott at Shogren's. The boat was represented very accuratly and Greg answered many many questions I had without hesitation. In my books Shogren's is #1 and I look forward to giving them more of my hard earned cash in the future.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:52 PM
Registered

Beautiful boat - sounds like you did well - Congratulations.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Peter ... Thank you And Enjoy!From all of us At Team ECF!

Last edited by blownincome; 11-14-2007 at 05:31 AM.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:10 AM
Registered

Congrats and enjoy the new ride, looks sharp.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:10 PM
Platinum Member

Beautiful boat, enjoy.
Is it a 35? and are you towing it with a 1/2 ton pick up? if so how does that workout. I tow my 35 with a 1 ton and I think I need that much truck. Maybe our West Coast mountains are bigger.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Petesflht
Congrats on the new boat ! I would like to add a similar comment on another Fountain dealer. I purchased a boat from Shogren's a few months ago and was treated in a very similar manner to you. I am from Canada and purchased a boat by only veiwing pictures and going on the word of a very reputable saleman, not wanting to travel with a large amount of cash I "paid in advance" with a couple of covenants to protect myself, which i now realize were not required. I traveled from Western Canada to Chicago and was treated first class by Greg, Bruce and Scott at Shogren's. The boat was represented very accuratly and Greg answered many many questions I had without hesitation. In my books Shogren's is #1 and I look forward to giving them more of my hard earned cash in the future.
Ditto to the above description of Shogren's. My experience was very similar and I would not hesitate to do business with them again or to recommend them.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Peter congrats on the new boat and good luck,give me a call when you get a moment and I am glad to here there is still some customer service left in this country because that goes a long way.Talk to you soon.
Bill
Old 11-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Registered

Default Martin Brothers

Nothing like painting over gelcoat!

Old 11-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Registered

I'm not a painter so I have no idea whats going wrong, I just want my paint not to peel and at this point it only seems fair to me that the whole be repainted at the dealer expense.

Quick Reply: East Coast Flightcraft Rocks!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.