Any Real 35 Buyers Out There??? >

Any Real 35 Buyers Out There???

Notices

Any Real 35 Buyers Out There???

Old 04-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pete,

Thursday pm I'll be in Pompano. The house I'm staying in is a literal stones throw from Aqua Toy Store. They have an '08 ICBM in stock. If this is the one I could take it up the IC, find an outlet and see how she handles the Atlantic. Possibly run around the horn and go beat up on the boyz in Biloxi...... I know your style of boating, you don't need no stinkin' 38, go for it.........
Old 04-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think everyone is trying to give you advice on something you have already made your mind up on!

Back to your question about is there any 35 buyers out there? I would say unless you are really willing to deal on yours then probably not for the simple reason that you can get the ICBMs (like you are seeing) at some real discount prices.

We were looking to do the same move but in the end we realized it wasn't worth it.

Best of luck!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 430 Likes on 207 Posts

Have you had any interest in your boat yet? (outside of the compliments) Do you have it posted in any classifieds?
Old 04-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 5PMSMWHR
Pete,

Thursday pm I'll be in Pompano. The house I'm staying in is a literal stones throw from Aqua Toy Store. They have an '08 ICBM in stock. If this is the one I could take it up the IC, find an outlet and see how she handles the Atlantic. Possibly run around the horn and go beat up on the boyz in Biloxi...... I know your style of boating, you don't need no stinkin' 38, go for it.........

So I heard, lucky bastige . I don't need an ICBM to spank them pro racers, I could do it with the one I have. It is not an '08 and not in Florida. But if they will let you, you should try it out, you will never go back to the 353 in terms of sheer driving experience. Your present top end is a comfortable cruise. That 38 will be a year or two before it lands, this could be a fun diversion. I'll tell you this whole deal in person, just not here. Call me, you have the number.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jhutch
We were looking to do the same move but in the end we realized it wasn't worth it.

Best of luck!

Under normal circumstances I couldn't agree with you more. I am into my boat very right, was in the right place at the right time and was treated very well by a super straight foreward salesman, at a fantastic dealership. I could not justify the difference then between the two either, which is why I made the decision that I did. I spent a ton of time searching this one out, and could not find a deal that even came close. I wrote the check and never looked back, not looking back now either. My thought here was "What the he!!, I'll take a run at this".

So on a more constructive note, what are you running for props on your '06 Lightning?
Old 04-13-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered

Default Quickie Update

Well just to update this deal, and put it to bed. The 35 that I was offered has been sold. I suspected this would happen in fairly short order based on the price I was quoted on the boat. The boat showed up on Shogrens site a little after it was offered to me. The dealer that had called me about the boat told me yesterday that Matt Smith had purchased the boat and in turn sold it to Shogrens. I am not going to repeat the number that it was offered to me at out of respect to all involved. Suffice it to say that it was a fire sale deal, enough so that a wholesale player bought it and then resold it to the countrys largest Fountain dealer. It was truely one of those "once in a lifetime deals", for me it came at the wrong time. What the he!!, it was worth a try. And the guys at East Coast Flightcraft are making progress on that staggered 38 deal for me anyways, maybe it just was not ment to be.

Check it out, great looking boat with real low pampered hours. It's on Shogrens used site, the '07 35 staggered with the Crossfire Diablo graphics, black hullsides and red/silver accents. Somebody is going to get one fantastic boat. Good luck to Shogren with the sale, I'm sure it will not sit there long.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 04-13-2008 at 09:51 AM.