32 fever storage?

Old 08-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by The Get Away
Blake won't fit in there.
Haha......

Your not boat less anymore either!!!

Last edited by jmoore1225; 08-10-2012 at 01:56 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BLUEMAGIC
It absolutley was, doing buisness with Mike has been a pleasure and we could not be happier with the boat. Mike reinforced the entire boat and moved the cockpit backwards roughly 14 inches making it really sleek with and extra long beak. Drew Marine built the previous powerplants and calls it INDESTRUCTABLE and probably the best built Fountain out there. It truley is a "ONE OF A KIND FEVER".
I saw you out there as well, boat almost looks black from a distance. I passed by you moored in front of the islands before you came to 3 mile. I'm in a 38ft with blue and yellow checkers on the front, and blue fade in the rear.

That is a great looking boat, we were all looking and wondering what the hell it was The name of that boat would bring me bad karma for sure!
Old 08-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

So post some pics!

Do you have any engine room left?
Old 08-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4bus, I was up in the bay bumped up to you in boaters beach a few weekends ago with Lenny. Casey, Danny and a few others were bumped up aswell. I was unable to bring up the REAL SMOKE due to late arrival of smaller air bleeds. Yes the dimentions of the engine bay are factory. The cockpit was all moved tight to the rear bench seat. From a distance one could be fooled thinking the the driver is sitting in the rear bench seat with no bolster. We have the cockpit of a corvette. Definitley gives it a distinct look. Will upload pictures soon
Old 08-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BLUEMAGIC
4bus, I was up in the bay bumped up to you in boaters beach a few weekends ago with Lenny. Casey, Danny and a few others were bumped up aswell. I was unable to bring up the REAL SMOKE due to late arrival of smaller air bleeds. Yes the dimentions of the engine bay are factory. The cockpit was all moved tight to the rear bench seat. From a distance one could be fooled thinking the the driver is sitting in the rear bench seat with no bolster. We have the cockpit of a corvette. Definitley gives it a distinct look. Will upload pictures soon
A feww weekends ago, that was mid June Summer flys by up here.

I'll be up there this weekend as well, I'd like to get a closer look at that monster some time.