Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
35 Fountain Guys >

35 Fountain Guys

Notices

35 Fountain Guys

Old 04-19-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 35 Fountain, Lightening Classic. Absolutely love the boat. I have 525's SC's in her, fastest I've had it is 79.9 gps. Handles the slop at LOTO with ease, cruising around 35 -40 mph. This is my 3rd Fountain, and I really like it. I do think mine could handle more power, she just gets skipping across the water, and there's nothing more to give.
I think it would make you a great first power boat, good luck and let us know how it turns out.
Old 04-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Registered

35 Fountain guys... You rock... A 35 Fountain with 525s is my DREAM boat!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hi! I have had a lot of great boting with a 35 Executioner (same boat). The finish is just as good as on the new boats. I would love to see some pictures of it as it is so good....

Good luck! You can't go wrong with this boat!!!!!
Old 04-21-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
I got 2 25's mounted n the engine bay. I am worried not about fuel but about 1 motor only . at least w 2 you have a way back if you blow up or something. With your boat ..that would make 2 betwwen the two of us ..We should head out there togather..60 gals should do it no problem from what I figure.
Chad
Let me know if you decide to give it a try twards the end of summer, my boat will be in Havasu, and we can definately try it out. I'd likely ask a friend of mine from SCOPE to ride shotgun, for experience sake.

Is there good boating down there in SD out of Mission Bay?
Old 05-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Registered

Just got back from Havasu and looking at the boat. It was everything as described and then some. The attention to detail was extremely amazing, and the people were great to deal with. We took the boat out all day on Saturday and probably put over 100 miles on it, that's how you test drive a boat. Just wanted to say another Thank You out to Tom and his wife for opening there arms and treating us like family. We WILL be coming back someday as Lake Havasu is awesome.

So to say the least............... I AM A NEW FOUNTAIN OWNER

Last edited by The DukeHD; 05-06-2008 at 11:08 AM.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by The DukeHD
Just got back from Havasu and looking at the boat. It was everything as described and then some. The attention to detail was extremely amazing, and the people were great to deal with. We took the boat out all day on Saturday and probably put over 100 miles on it, that's how you test drive a boat. Just wanted to say another Thank You out to Tom and his wife for opening there arms and treating us like family. We WILL be coming back someday as Lake Havasu is awesome.

Good for you !!! Doesn't it feel goood
Old 05-06-2008, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Congratulations!
Old 05-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by The DukeHD
Just got back from Havasu

Congrats, and before someone says it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 05-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered

Thank You. So far it feels great.

I can not attach pics because I am a rookie I guess, you will just have to click on the link on the 1st page to see it for now.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RUNNIN A FEVER
Let me know if you decide to give it a try twards the end of summer, my boat will be in Havasu, and we can definately try it out. I'd likely ask a friend of mine from SCOPE to ride shotgun, for experience sake.

Is there good boating down there in SD out of Mission Bay?
Sorry it took so long to reply. I forgot. Anyway Mission bay is kind small and jet skiis fly out at you from everywhere. It however is a good launch to get to the ocean w some long 5 mph ares. It does have the barefoot bar and grill that has live music and a place to eat. I would think havasu would be more fun..Is it fun to go to havasu w a 27? Chad

Quick Reply: 35 Fountain Guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.