MIdnightrider

Notices

MIdnightrider

Old 02-23-2002, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up MIdnightrider

Chad,
It has been a very bad week here. This is the first time I've been on the board in a while. Here is the link to the boat renaming ceremony.
Dan

http://www.boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/rename.htm
Old 02-25-2002, 04:21 PM
MIdnightRider

Dan, My week and weekend were right in the bad zone also. Thanks, I did get the speedo and it is perfect, I mailed the money on saturday so you should get it tues or Wed. I have been showing my old boat everyday since friday, this morning included. Three guys want it, but two want sea trials, whatever! It goes to the first with the money ready to take possession now. That is how I bought it origanally, and how I bought my new boat. I did finally get the title on my new boat and the owner was from Grand Haven ironically. He bought it in 98, and the guy you new had it 94-98. He kept it in Muskegon and never brought it down to GH thats why I never saw it. He gave me all the ins and outs. What little things it needed, the major and minor stuff he had done. It makes feel better, an honest non-biist sp? opinion. He donated it, then it went to my guy onto me. So he had no trouble telling me everything he thought. And the fact was he had origanally bought it from the same broker I did. But he had a bad experience with him, I think that it why my guy was not to forth coming with previous owner info. But the old owner thought I got a good deal, and fealt it was a good boat, (after he had put in three motors and three drives). So hopefully it will turn out good.

Old 02-27-2002, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chad,
I got the check today. Thank you. I want a ride in that bad boy this summer.
This week is going somewhat better. I hope to get the new dashboard ordered this week. I also ordered 4 6X9's Babes speakers to replace the old Sony 6 ½’s. Otherwise I'm leaving it alone and going boating.
Have a good week,
Dan