The Age Old Question (what props)?? >

The Age Old Question (what props)??

Notices

The Age Old Question (what props)??

Old 06-04-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
I had to do it, no F'n way was I going to let these go till I have the next set, labbed and faster per the Man!!! They may be for sale when I get the labbed ones, you want first dibbs? I'll take real good care of them, just going to a$$ whoop a Formula or two with them.

No just stole it from my buddy 5PM, he stole my big number. Only way a Formula was going to get there. I do have a bet going with another friend that has a Formula, don't figure to loose that one.

Hey Dude .Tested another prop today... Ran out on the speed run for an oil warm up lap...There was some guy in one of those fancy looking double bubble windshild batman loooking things. He had his eye on me so I waved at him and his friends in the boat. I proceeded to head to the end of the lake and do my U turn...

On the way back he was starting to plane off.. Anf the next thing you know he opened her up in front of me..Well I caught him and passed him and his friends witnessing it in his boat..It was a really good feeling.. He just kinda faded over to the boat launch and I never saw him again..

Oh welll was fun until my fuel pump died or something ..Lost fuel Press.. I'll fix it.

I ran a Bravo 1 w/ 1 less pitch than the hydro 27..Got a bunch more R's and 1 MPH.. kinda weird huh.. We'll just have to keep trying.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Hey Dude .Tested another prop today... Ran out on the speed run for an oil warm up lap...There was some guy in one of those fancy looking double bubble windshild batman loooking things. He had his eye on me so I waved at him and his friends in the boat. I proceeded to head to the end of the lake and do my U turn...

On the way back he was starting to plane off.. Anf the next thing you know he opened her up in front of me..Well I caught him and passed him and his friends witnessing it in his boat..It was a really good feeling.. He just kinda faded over to the boat launch and I never saw him again..

Oh welll was fun until my fuel pump died or something ..Lost fuel Press.. I'll fix it.

I ran a Bravo 1 w/ 1 less pitch than the hydro 27..Got a bunch more R's and 1 MPH.. kinda weird huh.. We'll just have to keep trying.

There are times that this prop chit dosen't make sense, you just need to keep trying till you hit on the set up that works the way you want.

Passin' is always better than being passed.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 06-04-2008 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
I had to do it, no F'n way was I going to let these go till I have the next set, labbed and faster per the Man!!! They may be for sale when I get the labbed ones, you want first dibbs? I'll take real good care of them, just going to a$$ whoop a Formula or two with them.

I'm running 27's up near 6000 rpm. The only way I coud turn your props is if I raise my X or add more HP. In the meantime a set of Labbed 28 Precision props might just do the trick.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I'm running 27's up near 6000 rpm. The only way I coud turn your props is if I raise my X or add more HP. In the meantime a set of Labbed 28 Precision props might just do the trick.

Just tell Lorie that you're investing in an offshore rig. She'll think you into oil production, give you the thumbs up, then you can up the ponies, and spin these 30s.

I do need to dump this Formula, it's starting to degrade my reputation on here.