Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
10 Fountain Repo's in Classifieds? >

10 Fountain Repo's in Classifieds?

Notices

10 Fountain Repo's in Classifieds?

Old 07-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 10 Fountain Repo's in Classifieds?

What's up with that last 10 fountains being listed as a bank sale or repo?

Dealer go under? I see PowerboatsNW listing a lot of repos of all brands.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike.. have you seen all the repo's in the Boating paper that floats around at LOTO?

I was shocked.. then I talked to a neighbor at the LOTO who works for a marina.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, I picked one up a few weeks ago but I wanted it to clean some glass and never even looked at it. I haven't seen many boats on 54 at the banks for sale.

Guess I'll have to pick up a paper thursday and see what's there.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Registered

In which classifieds did you see the repos? Was it a local publication or am I missing it in the OSO classifieds?

Thanks.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered

how do boat repos work? Is it like a house where you make a low low offer and see if they take it or come back with a counter offer?
Old 07-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Registered

At LOTO there is a company that publishes a Boating paper of classifieds...
Old 07-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

I am guessing the 3 year fixed introtuctory payment has come due and they were supposed to start to pay the "Real" payment.

We see this ALL the time in car financing, you know the no payments for 6 months...

Also, same really as the house BS...

Personally I kind of like those fun loan programs!
Old 07-02-2008, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

The resulting down side of living large, the one ton truck they had to have to haul it in style is over on the Auto Trader site. The truck would have come in handy now that they have to vacate the house they couldn't afford either. One of the fundamental problems today, someone will figure a way for you to get it if you want it, even though you may never be able to keep it once you actually do get it.
Old 07-03-2008, 07:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Snoboardcore
how do boat repos work? Is it like a house where you make a low low offer and see if they take it or come back with a counter offer?
My buddy just bought a 35 Ex repo. It was being sold at a local boat dealer. The dealer gets a percentage of the sale. The bank actually controls the price. He came in with a low ball offer, they took it to the bank, and they refused, and came back with a high number. They settled somewhere closer to what he offered originally cause they wanted to get rid of it, and he got a very good deal. You have to make sure your finances are in order and you are ready to move on the boat. some of the banks will finance the boat. It all depends on what the bank has into the boat, what they think it is worth, and how bad the bank wants to get rid of it.
Old 07-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gerritm
My buddy just bought a 35 Ex repo. It was being sold at a local boat dealer. The dealer gets a percentage of the sale. The bank actually controls the price. He came in with a low ball offer, they took it to the bank, and they refused, and came back with a high number. They settled somewhere closer to what he offered originally cause they wanted to get rid of it, and he got a very good deal. You have to make sure your finances are in order and you are ready to move on the boat. some of the banks will finance the boat. It all depends on what the bank has into the boat, what they think it is worth, and how bad the bank wants to get rid of it.
is it better to finance the boat with that bank or go to another bank get the money and throw it at them?

Quick Reply: 10 Fountain Repo's in Classifieds?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.