Comments about Fountain Power boats >

Comments about Fountain Power boats

Notices

Comments about Fountain Power boats

Old 08-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Go back to the Cig forum!

Hey Mike...sorry I didn't ring you up this weekend...forgot the damn number at home! Doh! I ended up at the LOTO ER Friday night after bouncing my head off Magic Medicine's bolster on a 60 mph wake crossing...7 stitches above the right eye! Watched you on TV, tho...did a great job as usual!
Old 08-28-2008, 10:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Go back to the Cig forum!

Hey Mike...sorry I didn't ring you up this weekend...forgot the damn number at home! Doh! I ended up at the LOTO ER Friday night after bouncing my head off Magic Medicine's bolster on a 60 mph wake crossing...7 stitches above the right eye! Watched you on TV, tho...did a great job as usual!
Ouch! My friends wife is one of the ER docs at Lake Regional. Dr. Angela Clay.

It's Ok, Nikki ended up not coming because Alex was sick so I got in late on Friday instead of Thursday, but no sweat ,the lake will be there next year we'll hook up then.

Think I'll head over to the Baja forum, oh wait it's the same thing
Old 08-28-2008, 12:08 PM
Registered

Old 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Big difference between a 1M$ plus Mystic and a 400K 42 Fountain. Can't compare cats and vees. Fountain always holds it's own in any race. Mystic is a sweet boat, not many people can afford one. It would be on my short list if I had a money tree in the backyard or I hit the Loto. The boat and the owners always represent well at any run. Reggie is a salesman and a racer. You have to have confidence in your product or racing ability. All I can say from personal experience and I have not owned a lot of different boats, is my 42' Ex always runs in the front of the pack with any other brand with similar power and size.Even holds it own with others with bigger power. No matter what the conditions are.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fun thread. Here in europe, the only brand that sells is Fontain and Nor-Tech. I guess this has something with the world known excellence of the boats. I have 400 houres on my 29 Fever, 5 races wth it. Nothing breaks! Nothing! I outran a 36 Baja with 662 and NXT drivs running towards the sea, 5 foot swells and a steady 75 mph on GPS with twin 377 Scorpions in the back. Try that with any other 29 foot boat with a full interior........

People up north here drive their Fountains in 6 meter high wakes in the nordic sea. That's 18 feet... They have tried all kind of boats. Some european, but mostly american. they say THE ONLY boat that stay toghether after that terror is, F O U N T A I N.

So all other boaters, you need the original!!!! ;-)
Old 08-28-2008, 07:50 PM
Registered

Talking

Fountain boats do come with their share of perks also..
Attached Thumbnails Comments about Fountain Power boats-girls.jpg   Comments about Fountain Power boats-girls2.jpg  
Old 08-28-2008, 11:17 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 38Lightning
Fountain boats do come with their share of perks also..

Perks are good .
Old 08-29-2008, 07:20 AM
Registered

I love my perks!
Attached Thumbnails Comments about Fountain Power boats-2006pics-052.jpg   Comments about Fountain Power boats-picdisk1-168.jpg  
Old 09-01-2008, 08:18 PM
Registered

Did anyone see that race last weekend. 2 fountains ripped into each other! 1 spunout and the other got the side split open. I thought for sure the beak was going to be gone. Nope ! still there, just a little bent out of shape.

1 faired better than the other. Not so sure why the black boat lost so much glass.

I saw pics of the whole thing somewhere online.

that purple boat finished 3rd too after all of that...

Way to go Fountains !

Quick Reply: Comments about Fountain Power boats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.