Notices

Shogren Rocks Linwood, Mi

Old 10-20-2008, 08:01 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Originally Posted by Downtown42
I don't think I'll do business with him again. After selling my boat to him, he had me over the coals and stuck me with a 1600. bill due to 1 CMI header leaking.

Sometimes you just don't forget things.
We can only speak from our experiences with them. Sorry to hear that yours were not positive.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Excellent company and staff. Scott and the gang do it right every time. One of the few dealers today that value relationships and service them properly.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Registered

We'll miss Thumper but what a boat! Congratulations. Nice addition to the Bay.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:17 PM
Registered

Thanks you guys, ... I still got to dust a Baja this last weekend with the EC.... he had NO idea what happened...

Carder

Last edited by Carder; 10-20-2008 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

carder remember bajas are fountains to
Old 10-21-2008, 02:46 PM
Registered

Johnny,
I doubt if I could have beat one of the new "Fajas"... I need to keep my sights on the older, senior citizen-type Bajas.

Carder
Old 10-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Damm Dave, thanks for kicking me in the balls!!!!

Dave,

I must admit I never thought you would throw me under the bus especially after you came to me and asked me to buy your boat when no other dealers were writing checks and the ONLY reason I bought it back was to help you when you needed "help" and I get this in return.

1) As you know this boat came from another Fountain dealer and I did not know it had damage on the beak until it arrived at our dealership at which time we took care of for you. I apologize the other dealer did NOT tell us and took a while to get the reimbursement check for you.

2) Yes, our launch ramp is very steep @ Waukegan because the water is so low and MYCO made the winch stand to high. Unfortunately you are not the only 42 that had this problem with the MYCO post which have since been cut down. You mean to tell me we did not take care of this for you? If so, this is the FIRST I have heard of it.

3) I apologize you are so unhappy. Are you saying it's my fault that when the boat was delivered to our dealership by you with water in the oil because you had a leaky header and CMI charged me to fix it because the boat was more than two years out of warranty that we are responsible? Again, I am very surprised that you are attacking me like this when we have always bent over backwards for you and serviced you immediately when you needed it. I don't make the decisions for CMI and offered you to call them as you felt maybe they helped others out that had same/similar problems.

Regards,

Scott Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
Fountain & Baja By Fountain

Originally Posted by Downtown42
When I picked my new 2005 42 it had 1500. of beak damage that they never told us till we got there. Wasn't too big of a deal, took over a month to get the reimbursement settlement. Dealing with my wife was the big issue.

Then another surprise. Upgraded to a Myco 1 week later, we had to switch trailers at the launch. Greg pulled our new boat onto the new trailer and did another 500. beak damage, and never told Scott. We were there.

So there have been issues.

I don't think I'll do business with him again. After selling my boat to him, he had me over the coals and stuck me with a 1600. bill due to 1 CMI header leaking.

Sometimes you just don't forget things.
YOU'RE RIGHT, I DON'T

Last edited by TeamShogren.com; 10-21-2008 at 08:41 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:35 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Thank You

Carder,

Thank you for the business, it is greatly appreciated.

Greg says you have "ROCK STAR" status in MI.

Regards,

Scott Shogren

Originally Posted by Carder
Our first experience with Greg, Bruce, and Scott from Shogren Performance Marine.... we were blown away!!
Went down to test drive a 35 SL, but ended up with a 38 EC...
... a much better choice for our family, and my wife is finally excited about boating at least as much as I am.

Greg sold, delivered, and educated us on all the hi-tech stuff.
he also got our trade-in up to 93 mph (first time ever)

Bruce got us incredible financing and made the whole process an absolute piece of cake.

I have never met a more sincere and honest group of professionals.

Wish I could buy another Fountain from them next year, too!!

Carder
Old 10-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Time for number 3 Randy

Thank you for all your support.

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
We can only speak from our experiences with them. Sorry to hear that yours were not positive.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered

Thank you

Thank you for knid comments

Originally Posted by runafever
Excellent company and staff. Scott and the gang do it right every time. One of the few dealers today that value relationships and service them properly.

Quick Reply: Shogren Rocks Linwood, Mi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.