Shogren Rocks Linwood, Mi >

Shogren Rocks Linwood, Mi

Notices

Shogren Rocks Linwood, Mi

Old 10-21-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Thank you

Thank you for the comments, the new site is getting closer, the video section will be completed soon.

www.teamshogren.com
Fountain & Baja By Fountain

Originally Posted by Back4More
Class act crew and down to earth owner...BTW, I like the new Website!
http://www.teamshogren.com/
Old 10-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Thank you Mike

Thank you for comments Mike, we are trying to sell your boat for you.

Originally Posted by mikebrls
you will love that 38 ec ,
i took wife and 6 week baby girl out last weekend and stayed over night on boat and it was great . we are going to try it again next weekend
scott and family are great peaple that is where i bought my express cruiser from .
good luck and keep cruising
mike
Old 10-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Downtown42
When I picked my new 2005 42 it had 1500. of beak damage that they never told us till we got there. Wasn't too big of a deal, took over a month to get the reimbursement settlement. Dealing with my wife was the big issue.

Then another surprise. Upgraded to a Myco 1 week later, we had to switch trailers at the launch. Greg pulled our new boat onto the new trailer and did another 500. beak damage, and never told Scott. We were there.

So there have been issues.

I don't think I'll do business with him again. After selling my boat to him, he had me over the coals and stuck me with a 1600. bill due to 1 CMI header leaking.

Sometimes you just don't forget things.
I'm sure after this Scott feel's the same way. Did you tell him your boat had water in the oil and a bad header when you were trying to sell your boat to him as in - Buyer Beware?

Last edited by 800XCR; 10-21-2008 at 09:36 PM. Reason: it needed it
Old 10-22-2008, 07:40 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Honestly

Honestly, I do not think Dave knew until we informed him what we found in trade inspection while he was there. We agreed to hold a few dollars back until we determined where water came from. When we found out, we refunded him the difference from what we held back and what repair cost. Dave has always been a good customer and honest with us, so his post really surprised us.

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com

Originally Posted by 800XCR
I'm sure after this Scott feel's the same way. Did you tell him your boat had water in the oil and a bad header when you were trying to sell your boat to him as in - Buyer Beware?
Old 10-22-2008, 08:47 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shogren
Honestly, I do not think Dave knew until we informed him what we found in trade inspection while he was there. We agreed to hold a few dollars back until we determined where water came from. When we found out, we refunded him the difference from what we held back and what repair cost. Dave has always been a good customer and honest with us, so his post really surprised us.

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
I find it hard to believe that someone with as much experience, knowledge and criticism as Downtown throws out at others that he would have failed to check his oil. I suppose the possibility does exist that it happened the last time he used it. Yeh that's it.

But then again, I'm thinking that if I were trying to sell a $200k boat that I would make sure all was good to go, apparently your team does as well. IMO something doesn't add up, but its just my opinion and will keep it to myself regarding this moving forward.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott,
my ROCK STAR status is limited to the Village of Linwood.
True Michigan Rock Star status is reserved for Tyler Crockett and Kid Rock... only the hair styles differ.

Carder
Old 10-22-2008, 02:05 PM
Registered

Thumbs up That's not what I hear, heard kid rock wants your autograph (LOL)

That's not what I hear, heard kid rock wants your autograph (LOL)

Originally Posted by Carder
Scott,
my ROCK STAR status is limited to the Village of Linwood.
True Michigan Rock Star status is reserved for Tyler Crockett and Kid Rock... only the hair styles differ.

Carder
Old 10-22-2008, 03:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shogren
Dave,

I must admit I never thought you would throw me under the bus especially after you came to me and asked me to buy your boat when no other dealers were writing checks and the ONLY reason I bought it back was to help you when you needed "help" and I get this in return.

Regards,

Scott Shogren
www.teamshogren.com

YOU'RE RIGHT, I DON'T
I'll start a new thread, do not want to rain on Carders new adventures.

Last edited by Downtown42; 10-22-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:36 AM
Registered

Default Carder's New Adventures

OK,
So Greg didn't like a few things on our new boat as far as fit and finish, so he pointed them out to me and said he would get authorization from Fountain to be taken care of...
... well I assumed that would be next Spring, if at all.
Guess what? I get new Carpet, seat skins, and other assorted parts all sent to my house, with a prior authorization from Shogrens/ Fountain to have this stuff installed and approved by my local Marina!!!
The stuff is already here, and it isn't the week before Spring lauch... I am impressed to say the least.

Carder
Old 11-10-2008, 08:03 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Carder
OK,
So Greg didn't like a few things on our new boat as far as fit and finish, so he pointed them out to me and said he would get authorization from Fountain to be taken care of...
... well I assumed that would be next Spring, if at all.
Guess what? I get new Carpet, seat skins, and other assorted parts all sent to my house, with a prior authorization from Shogrens/ Fountain to have this stuff installed and approved by my local Marina!!!
The stuff is already here, and it isn't the week before Spring lauch... I am impressed to say the least.

Carder

That's impressive!

So if I remember right you were looking at 35s @ Shogren correct? What's the deal on the '07 Staggered 35? Seems like it has been there a while, have you see it?

Quick Reply: Shogren Rocks Linwood, Mi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.