Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Fountain Customer Service >

Fountain Customer Service

Notices

Fountain Customer Service

Old 08-26-2009, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, I'm not sayin that Fountain does not give overall great service. Based on the posts, they do provide great service from an overall standpoint and that's the measure of a good company. I'm just sayin that I have not had good luck with Fountain or the dealers around central florida. It's probably all for not now, as they have filed Chapter 11 and I've heard the factory closed the other day. I plan on trying to get with Gail, hope she still works there. The Chapter 11 and plant closing (if that's true) is really, really sad for the industry and I am hoping they are able to climb out or someone with some cash can buy in.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 38fountainecman
Hey, I'm not sayin that Fountain does not give overall great service. Based on the posts, they do provide great service from an overall standpoint and that's the measure of a good company. I'm just sayin that I have not had good luck with Fountain or the dealers around central florida. It's probably all for not now, as they have filed Chapter 11 and I've heard the factory closed the other day. I plan on trying to get with Gail, hope she still works there. The Chapter 11 and plant closing (if that's true) is really, really sad for the industry and I am hoping they are able to climb out or someone with some cash can buy in.
Chapter 11 allows you to keep some debt that you want and only forfit what you don't want. So it is possible all won't be sold or lost.
Chad
Old 08-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 38fountainecman
I plan on trying to get with Gail, hope she still works there. The Chapter 11 and plant closing (if that's true) .

Well I can tell you that Gail is still there and doing what she needs to do to help you out. I talked to her this afternoon and she has my parts on their way. I will be talking to her in a few days after I get her some numbers on a breaker switch, she assured me that she will find me what I need.

Fountain is alive and working, and the good folks are still there to help in any way they can.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Fountain Windshields

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Obviosly Fountain makes a great boat.. It's just if you need something.. ( Like a part) You don't get the original stuff.. Like the toggle switches.. Made in china now.. ???? And kinda cheezy too.. Or the 215 dollar vinyl piece ( decal ) that goes on you dash.. $ 215??? Or the $ 700.00 piece of plexiglass fora windshield.. All of this is tolerable .. But Geting the run around because you don't have a new Boat and just want to make yours right .. That is not acceptible... The service is lacking in other words....

This has been a rough year for all manufacturers across the states and we hope they all make it through their difficult times. We are willing and able to supply those that need parts and replacement parts for their windshields. I hope this helps a few of you.

Contact Aero Marine
www.aeromarineone.com
Old 08-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AeroMarineOne_Girl
This has been a rough year for all manufacturers across the states and we hope they all make it through their difficult times. We are willing and able to supply those that need parts and replacement parts for their windshields. I hope this helps a few of you.

Contact Aero Marine
www.aeromarineone.com
Thank you , Did not know you were a Fountain dealer he in CAl.. Legend Marine is also very good on customer service.

I am In San Diego so I had to call Fountain Direct.. The closest dealer to me was in Washington State 1100 miles away..

I STILL LOVE FOUNTAIN!!
Chad