Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Purchasing Fountain Powerboats >

Purchasing Fountain Powerboats

Notices

Purchasing Fountain Powerboats

Old 09-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont want to blow the horn but I am making a move on AIG.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Registered

Received 1,328 Likes on 741 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
I dont want to blow the horn but I am making a move on AIG.
I believe it!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:20 AM
Registered

come on people. do the math. who comes on a forum like this and blows smoke of this volume. ok this is the real deal. My name is pottsie. I own mudville marine of arkasas. I am going to buy dipstick boat company....ooooppppps i just got out bid by banjo rick and his swinging stick company.... oh well. i really wanted dipstick boat company because i want to keep the name going. ONLY LISTEN TO SHOGREN FOR INFORMATION OR RELIABLE POSTERS.

Thats the truth about "raceguy5000". You loose credibility making statements of that caliber on a public forum. Dipstick boat company... that rules! Right though listen to Shogren he is very well tuned in to the factory.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by raceday500
If you read my post you will see I did not state that we did not have the financing. Hustler had every dime they wanted for the bank note. While we are at the factory with Reggie, taking the tour to make our final decision on purchasing fountain, Oxford wired the money to the bank for the secured notes. We were sitting in Reggie's Office when he gave us the news.

We were very excited about purchasing Fountain and working hand and hand with Reggie. We think Fountain and the name is a staple in this industry and did not want to see it go by the way side or be bought by a huge conglomerate in my opinion wanting to make a quick dollar.
Spam, spam and more spam. Sir, would you like some spam with that
spam?

With this kind of promotion the next thing I think we'll see is Hustler TV ads that include the phrase: "Works fine, lasts a long time, never rusts, busts, collects dust, and never need oiling!"

Pesky Varmint
Old 09-23-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered

come on people. do the math. who comes on a forum like this and blows smoke of this volume. ok this is the real deal. My name is pottsie. I own mudville marine of arkasas. I am going to buy dipstick boat company....ooooppppps i just got out bid by banjo rick and his swinging stick company.... oh well. i really wanted dipstick boat company because i want to keep the name going. ONLY LISTEN TO SHOGREN FOR INFORMATION OR RELIABLE POSTERS.
LOL - that is funny. I am sure Hustler wanted to buy Fountain for $5M. The 35 and 42 Lightning hull molds are probably worth that much alone. They would have been a drastic improvement over any other company's hulls in their class.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Interesting comments on board but October 9th will clear up all ?'s

It won't be long but lets just say it's exciting. The Oxford Investment Group is solid, well financed and has marine experience in building yachts 80' and up. There is alot going on behind the scenes and I am CONFIDENT it will be the best for the industry and end user. It will be different but good. It's the old saying "if you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got". They will be doing the same but alot different.

Stay Tuned

Team Shogren

www.teamshogren.com

Fountain, BAJA By Fountain & ??

847-336-9037
Old 09-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Registered

if you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got"......say that 5 times after a few drinks
Old 09-24-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered

I was talking to Marty yesterday, one of the test drivers at Fountain and he told me "Reggie says that fat lady has not sung yet". I thinks its good to see him with a positive outlook.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Here's a small piece until October 9th

PRESS RELEASE

September 22, 2009
La Jolla, California

Oxford Investment Group Acquires Fountain Powerboat Debt

The Oxford Investment Group, Inc. (“Oxford”) is pleased to announce that its affiliate,
FB Investments, LLC has purchased the Regions Bank notes securing all the assets of
Fountain Powerboat Industries Inc. (“Fountain”). Fountain is a leading high-performance
boat manufacturer located in North Carolina. Fountain engages in the design,
manufacture, sale and distribution of high performance and recreational offshore sport
boats, sport fishing boats, and sport cruisers, domestically and internationally under the
brand names Fountain and Baja. Fountain is currently operating under Chapter 11 and
Oxford expects to acquire the Fountain assets and emerge from bankruptcy with the
new Fountain by the end of October 2009.

Selwyn Isakow, Oxford’s Chairman said “We are pleased to have the opportunity to re-
build the Fountain and Baja brands and continue the tradition of excellence in
production of performance sports boats, sport fishing boats and express cruisers for
which Fountain is famous. The acquisition of Fountain is an important platform
investment for Oxford as we build a more extensive marine pleasure group.”

The Oxford Investment Group, Inc. is a private investment and corporate development
group that acquires majority equity positions on behalf of its principals in industrial
products manufacturing, financial services, niche distribution, consumer durable goods
and other selected companies. Oxford has offices in California, Michigan, France,
Australia and China.
For further information please contact James Bursey at Oxford (252) 626-0666.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1,328 Likes on 741 Posts

Just in case you missed this.
http://www.wdnweb.com/articles/2009/...1790244964.txt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.