40 At National Liquidators

Notices

40 At National Liquidators

Old 12-28-2009, 04:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 40 At National Liquidators

Any one look at this boat or have any info on it? Im flying down to look at it and wanted to see if anyone knew the boat or has looked at it. Also what can i expect from this thing with those little motors? 65 mayb 70? If i buy they wont last long. Thanks for any input guys.

http://yachtauctions.com/listing.php?vessel=3886
Old 12-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Registered

Your going to need to get rid of those TRS and transmissions as well. Relocate those engines futher back. Heavy boat for bravos. Probably right on with 65 to 70. 26K sounds about right but you are going to have to put some money in that bad girl.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Keep us posted on the ole 40, I have a customer whom is interested.....
Old 12-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

hey I was told that boat was sold and gone long before christmas!!! i'd get on the blower and chat with someone if I were you... maybe the deal fell through??? who knows???
Old 12-29-2009, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I am in the process of converting my 91 42 Triple to a side by side twin with a new dash and bravo drives I will be selling less power in the price range of this boat if anyone is interested. The Interior is less than two years old. It will be sold with trailer as well. It is wired for gen & AC, but both have been removed.
Attached Thumbnails 40 At National Liquidators-13980.jpg   40 At National Liquidators-shootout-031-large-.jpg   40 At National Liquidators-shootout-036-large-.jpg  

40 At National Liquidators-dsc00842-large-.jpg  

Last edited by tomtbone1993; 12-29-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

Man I hope you get some sense out of those guys.Had a guy go look at a boat for me,they said it was sold.OK! then I look and 1 month later it is still listed.Called they said no it was not sold.Sent anouther guy to look,sorry we sold it.1 month later still listed.Called again,O that boat is not sold,you want to put in a bid.I called back to do it.Sorry boat is sold.They are playing games with people.JOHN
Old 12-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fenderjack
Man I hope you get some sense out of those guys.Had a guy go look at a boat for me,they said it was sold.OK! then I look and 1 month later it is still listed.Called they said no it was not sold.Sent anouther guy to look,sorry we sold it.1 month later still listed.Called again,O that boat is not sold,you want to put in a bid.I called back to do it.Sorry boat is sold.They are playing games with people.JOHN
Good luck dealing with them. I made 3 offers on that boat ... Everytime i got a diffrent answer (either out bid or sold) Finally i gave up.

That boat came from Lake Cumberland Marine, they had it for 2 years trying to sell ot for a bank that had repo'd it. LCM claimed they never had a title for the boat . Then it went to National from there.

Old 12-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

hey tomtbone1993... can you give me more info and pic of the boat you want to sell??? [email protected]
thanks Alan
Old 12-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I am in the process of converting my 91 42 Triple to a side by side twin with a new dash and bravo drives I will be selling less power in the price range of this boat if anyone is interested. The Interior is less than two years old. It will be sold with trailer as well. It is wired for gen & AC, but both have been removed.
Oh......My......God! What a beautiful boat. Is there any way you could send me some pics? [email protected]. I am stuck trying to sell my custom sleekcraft enforcer in order to step up to hopefully a fountain like yours.
Old 12-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Default national

WOW, They are like dealing with a bunch of trained Monkeys! Its a wonder they get any deals done. Couldnt give me an answer if it was sold or not and still havn't recieved a return call. Im just gonna go another route. Thanks Tho guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.