Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Hustler add in "Performance Boats" mag!!!! >

Hustler add in "Performance Boats" mag!!!!

Notices

Hustler add in "Performance Boats" mag!!!!

Old 12-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Great to hear all the comments from people that had no clue what was going on and who dont know the kind of people that own Hustler!! Only Reggie, Joe and the inverstors know what went down. They never came on here and said they bought Fountain, only that they were in negotiations with the banks about a possible purchase. Did you not see they were out bid. Im sure they offerd what they were willing to pay or the company. I for one am glad that nothing came of it cause personally Hustler builds a better boat than Fountain(Have owned both). All you Fountain guys are getting worked up over Hustler using advertising tactics just like Reggie has done his whole life......i.e Cat Killer!! I know I have put myself in the position to hear more BS cause this is in the Fountain forum but hey if no one is going to say anything than what good are public forums! Over and out....
haha!!!! Please dont get all worked up! I was just at awe when I seen the add.To tell you the truth I think that maybe they were hoping to buy Fountain with a low ball offer and didnt suceed so they got pissed and printed there temper tantrum in a mag... I really dont see the blatent bad mouthing of that sort in most reputable companys.(In boats or anything else) To everyone else I will try and host the add or e-mail it to someone thats a member, it really is funny!!!! as to the "cat killer" thing being the same? Not really because in the video, pretty sure it went down at that time....

Last edited by 10K4U; 12-29-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
Great to hear all the comments from people that had no clue what was going on and who dont know the kind of people that own Hustler!! Only Reggie, Joe and the inverstors know what went down. They never came on here and said they bought Fountain, only that they were in negotiations with the banks about a possible purchase. Did you not see they were out bid. Im sure they offerd what they were willing to pay or the company. I for one am glad that nothing came of it cause personally Hustler builds a better boat than Fountain(Have owned both). All you Fountain guys are getting worked up over Hustler using advertising tactics just like Reggie has done his whole life......i.e Cat Killer!! I know I have put myself in the position to hear more BS cause this is in the Fountain forum but hey if no one is going to say anything than what good are public forums! Over and out....

I have seen your comments for a long time. And never commented but; after this I have to reply. First off, Outerlimits makes an awesome boat. No questions asked. But, someone needs to call bs! Outerlimits have the loosest fitting interior in the buisness, the logo is a DOWN RIGHT COPY OF CIGARETTE! Hustler and Outerlimits have ALWAYS ran their mouths like A**holes and never backed it up. To say Hustler did'nt say they were buying Fountain is a joke. They posted on their website and every forum that it was a done deal before it ever went to auction. Also, I have video of Fiore saying he was the man to "Shut the old man up" and he went home (and overseas) with his tail between his legs. We boat at Lake of the Ozarks and one of my favorite boats is the tangerine staggered 51 outerlimits in 6 mile cove . Those that drive by and don't know any better, see the oval and say "that CIG is awesome". I guess it's better than rhem mistaking it foe a Mach One.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hustler is currently in negotiations to purchase Fountain powerboats and all its assets. As of Oct. 5th, Fountain powerboats will go up for auction and no longer be doing business. Hustler Powerboats will move its operations to NC and re-build the Fountain and Baja Line to full capacity over the next 4 years and keep the Fountain Legacy intact as we feel it is a big part of Performance boat history and do not want to see it die off. We are dedicated to re-strengthening both Fountain and Baja, keeping the same look and feel with improved quality and workmanship. Over these last couple years, Hustler has been blessed with sales and is running strong and would like to give back to the boating community by saving these companies from being auctioned off piece by piece. If you have any question please feel free to email me at john@hustlerpowerboats.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

When did Fountain stop doing Buisness?? Put the cart before the horse.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:20 AM
Registered

Sounds like the second coming of Christ
Old 12-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I agree there "back4More" boost is a wonderful thing!!! second only to the allmighty "B.J" lmao!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Registered

Dear fountain40icbm,

I see you have deleted a comment because people think they know everything. I am possitive I know more about this deal than you ever will! SO if you think you want to come on and challange me with facts I will be more than happy to give you facts of the deal.
Old 12-30-2009, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
Dear fountain40icbm,

I see you have deleted a comment because people think they know everything. I am possitive I know more about this deal than you ever will! SO if you think you want to come on and challange me with facts I will be more than happy to give you facts of the deal.
That comment was not going to be directed towards you. That had to do with someone bringing OL into this for no reason. I am stick up for Hustler since they build a hell of a boat. Once again they didnt state that they bought Fountain sign and sealed deal. Only negotiations. Is that not what their release said?? I am confindent you do know more about the deal.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:07 PM
Registered

typo

Last edited by Scooter B; 12-30-2009 at 04:09 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Registered

trouble in paradise You Fountain guys sure get worked up......stick together men!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.