Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Hustler add in "Performance Boats" mag!!!! >

Hustler add in "Performance Boats" mag!!!!

Notices

Hustler add in "Performance Boats" mag!!!!

Old 01-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
For the record, I am not upset. I find your response as predictable as the sunrise. More knowledge? What topic? ........Forget about it....Better yet lets just put this behind us.....lets stop all the deleted post.....the edited post...all the grow up comments. I know you want me to F off.....its not fun anymore ....you have out witted me big guy....you broke me down......
I am done with you as well. Like I said stop posting BS about me and discrediting me.

It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to report as best as possible the facts and circumstances surrounding Mr. Tomtbone1993 PrissyPants's catty ideals. In the first place, Mr. PrissyPants has repeatedly threatened to ignite a maelstrom of elitism. Maybe that's just for maximum scaremongering effect. Or maybe it's because Mr. PrissyPants has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. He can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Mr. PrissyPants's nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of antipluralism and how brazen hooligans make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. As you listen to Mr. PrissyPants's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that the central paradox of his treatises, the twist that makes his traducements so irresistible to slimy, dysfunctional champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine, is that these people truly believe that the rules don't apply to him.

Mr. PrissyPants tries to make us think the way he wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons. Am I being too idealistic—a Pollyanna—when I suggest that all we need to do is beat him at his own game? I don't think so. Admittedly, Mr. PrissyPants's legates coerce children into becoming activists willing to serve, promote, spy, and fight for Mr. PrissyPants's apothegms, but I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. It is high time for someone to take away as many of Mr. Tomtbone1993 PrissyPants's opportunities for mischief as possible. Will that someone be you?

Back at ya...
I never knew of that site. Thanks for posting it. Its all in good fun then!!

Last edited by OL40SVX; 01-13-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
I am done with you as well. Like I said stop posting BS about me and discrediting me.

It's unlikely that this letter will win me many friends or even garner much attention. However, writing it is the only way I know to report as best as possible the facts and circumstances surrounding Mr. Tomtbone1993 PrissyPants's catty ideals. In the first place, Mr. PrissyPants has repeatedly threatened to ignite a maelstrom of elitism. Maybe that's just for maximum scaremongering effect. Or maybe it's because Mr. PrissyPants has a glib proficiency with words and very sensitive nostrils. He can smell money in your pocket from a block away. Once that delicious aroma reaches Mr. PrissyPants's nostrils, he'll start talking about the joy of antipluralism and how brazen hooligans make the best scoutmasters and schoolteachers. As you listen to Mr. PrissyPants's sing-song, chances are you won't even notice his hand as it goes into your pocket. Only later, after you realize you've been robbed, will you truly understand that the central paradox of his treatises, the twist that makes his traducements so irresistible to slimy, dysfunctional champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine, is that these people truly believe that the rules don't apply to him.

Mr. PrissyPants tries to make us think the way he wants us to think, not by showing us evidence and reasoning with us, but by understanding how to push our emotional buttons. Am I being too idealistic—a Pollyanna—when I suggest that all we need to do is beat him at his own game? I don't think so. Admittedly, Mr. PrissyPants's legates coerce children into becoming activists willing to serve, promote, spy, and fight for Mr. PrissyPants's apothegms, but I'm not writing this letter for your entertainment. I'm not even writing it for your education. I'm writing it for our very survival. It is high time for someone to take away as many of Mr. Tomtbone1993 PrissyPants's opportunities for mischief as possible. Will that someone be you?

Back at ya...
I never knew of that site. Thanks for posting it. Its all in good fun then!!
nicely done .......should we pass each other at Poker run in the south, I will buy you a beer...even though you are not legally old enough. You are old enough to defend our country you are old enough to drink in my book
Old 01-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
nicely done .......should we pass each other at Poker run in the south, I will buy you a beer...even though you are not legally old enough. You are old enough to defend our country you are old enough to drink in my book
I will be in 6 months...well legal at least! If your even in the Northeast well get out on the water and I'll buy ya a round! Good luck getting your step 42 together. You'll love it over the straight bottom!

Last edited by OL40SVX; 01-13-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:37 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I will be in 6 months! If your even in the Northeast well get out on the water and I'll buy ya a round!

Sounds good

Good luck getting your step 42 together. You'll love it over the straight bottom!
Thanks...I am looking forward to getting it on the water....

I love Happy endings...
Old 01-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

If I am ever on the water with either one of you , we will have a good time , then I will try to outrun you both, ha.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hustler makes me laugh..

Jag off ad from a Jag off company..