Figured I'd start a thread about

Notices

Figured I'd start a thread about

Old 07-25-2010, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Figured I'd start a thread about

Anything.

I got My laptop on my Spark arestor, great music on ( kinda loud) and I'm get ready to have a good time out on the water .

seen as how the "Magic Eraser" has eaten all the thread out of my head rest.! ( I never would have know this if Ragged would not have pointed this out !! )

I wonder if windex will chew the thread? That w the eraser does great oon the steering wheel..

What a great day.. Anyone else ??? How is your day?

Old 07-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Anything.

I got My laptop on my Spark arestor, great music on ( kinda loud) and I'm get ready to have a good time out on the water .

seen as how the "Magic Eraser" has eaten all the thread out of my head rest.! ( I never would have know this if Ragged would not have pointed this out !! )

I wonder if windex will chew the thread? That w the eraser does great oon the steering wheel..

3 more day's 'til our Annual va-ca w the boat. 5 day's of boating and nothing else.. i so can't wait..
Old 07-31-2010, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anything.

Have you used the Magic Eraser on anything else? What would it do if you just used it to point up some vinyl that had some groundd in dirt and stayed away fom the thread. My trim shop told me not to use it.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 35 fountain
Have you used the Magic Eraser on anything else? What would it do if you just used it to point up some vinyl that had some groundd in dirt and stayed away fom the thread. My trim shop told me not to use it.
It works killer on about everything. Walls in your house etc. I think I used it too much on the boat though. All the thread is eaten away where it had a chance to soak into. (Might or Might not be Magic earaser, but it is looking like it is) You could use it on the vinyl.. I think. just keep it off the thread.\

I had my boat redone from where you sit down on, in the back seat, all the way up and over the back to the transom. I WON"T USE MAGIC ERASER AGAIN. Except on my steering wheel
Old 08-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It works killer on about everything. Walls in your house etc. I think I used it too much on the boat though. All the thread is eaten away where it had a chance to soak into. (Might or Might not be Magic earaser, but it is looking like it is) You could use it on the vinyl.. I think. just keep it off the thread.\

I had my boat redone from where you sit down on, in the back seat, all the way up and over the back to the transom. I WON"T USE MAGIC ERASER AGAIN. Except on my steering wheel
Thanks - I think I will stay away from it.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 35 fountain
Thanks - I think I will stay away from it.
Yea, I'm using mine on the boat fenders.. I really makes them white again
Old 08-09-2010, 01:59 PM
Registered

Had an Awesume Vacation w the boat.. I just Love this Fountain program.. People come up and say.... "Awesume boat, .. You don't see a lot of Fountains around here!!".. And you hear people talking as they walk by.. "That is the Cadilac of offshore boats" // All kinds a fun
Old 08-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Great boating season in Michigan! Too many good times to mention. Were the magic erasers genuine or generic? I've heard that only the generic ones do that kind of damage.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
Great boating season in Michigan! Too many good times to mention. Were the magic erasers genuine or generic? I've heard that only the generic ones do that kind of damage.
Wait a minute Bro. I Own a fountain.. Do You think I would buy anything generic?
Old 08-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Wait a minute Bro. I Own a fountain.. Do You think I would buy anything generic?
That depends.....What kind of power ya got in her???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.