Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Anyone know these 35' Fountains? Whats the best one? >

Anyone know these 35' Fountains? Whats the best one?

Notices

Anyone know these 35' Fountains? Whats the best one?

Old 08-16-2010, 09:32 PM
KN
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know these 35' Fountains? Whats the best one?

Hey guys anyone know anything about any of these fountains?Out of the three what looks like the best boat/deal?

Thanks

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o35515-en.html
http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o31728-en.html
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/35-Fo...wer_Motorboats

Last edited by KN; 08-16-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Registered

I am very familiar with the '94 35'. It was owned by a friend on LOTO before he sold it to someone in California. It was originally equipped with 465s. So, there has been a few things done. It was a very well kept boat, but it has been gone from the Lake for a number of years now. Custom paint job from the factory.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:03 AM
Registered

Can I add one to your list...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/boa/1900341320.html
Old 08-17-2010, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts
Thumbs up

I'd jump on the all white with the 525 SC's! Great motors, stock Merc, and a nice power level in that hull. The all white gives you the option of anything you want if you opt for some graphics.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 61 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebel_Heart
I am very familiar with the '94 35'. It was owned by a friend on LOTO before he sold it to someone in California. It was originally equipped with 465s. So, there has been a few things done. It was a very well kept boat, but it has been gone from the Lake for a number of years now. Custom paint job from the factory.
Thats weird. A good friend of mine sold that boat to Matt. My friend bought it from Fountain of North Texas. The picture of the dash is actually behind his Excursion at Texoma.

Last edited by TxHawk; 08-17-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:48 PM
Registered

Sorry, you are probably correct, I just thought they had redone the interior. It was the same year with the same paint job.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Registered

@ maui9 That's sweeet! Did you use Imron or Sikkens? Fountain actually repainted quite a few of the ICBM decks under warranty back then. Repainted isn't really correct. They painted over the faded red gel coat as a warranty fix. I believe #2 lowers will fit right on those TRS's for an extra few mph's if desired. Are your lowers
nose coned? I would guess they are. Nice job though. A great boat re-done. You should really put a pic of it in the water if you want to sell it!
Old 08-19-2010, 12:59 AM
Registered

@ KN I would say the 525 SC's are due to be freshened up....see your best mechanic for advice there. But the all white boat is a statement in itself and "ageless" because of the lack of graphics. Or a clean slate, whichever you, the buyer, prefers.

The California boat I would want to know who did the work on the motors, but I'd still be wary. The boat sure looks nice though.

The Reggie Fountain Signature boat looks just like one I sold that year except it had white (painted) deck rails instead of stainless steel like the one for sale. It's a cool looking Fountain too if you're good with hot pink/ fuschia accents against the white, gray, and black. there was nothing really different performance wise with the Signatures, just a graphics package. I'd like to know the hull ID number of that boat if you can come up with it. Imco steering would not have been factory, would have been Latham or Mayfair, so I don't know what that is about. Headers would have been other than what he has, too. Looks like he spent some money though, on the breathing. Hard to tell.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:15 PM
Registered

MrHiPerf - I totally hear you on the water pics. Plus, it's a good excuse to use the boat again...