29 Fountain Worth? >

29 Fountain Worth?

Notices

29 Fountain Worth?

Old 10-08-2010, 10:26 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I will make someone a great deal on the boat, not interested in wholeselling it tho....
Old 10-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Registered

"The banks are using more "street" numbers for perf boats."

I have never heard of anything like this ever. Where does the bank get street #s from??

Good luck to you guys selling, I'll say again, the numbers I saw being posted as a values are low. Hopefully someone will recognize the value of your boat and be able to afford it, and make the purchase
Old 10-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 1,328 Likes on 741 Posts

what is the street value of a bank repo, new 42 lightning with 525's and trailer? Say 2009/2008 model year?
Old 10-09-2010, 04:37 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Potomac Fever
"The banks are using more "street" numbers for perf boats."

I have never heard of anything like this ever. Where does the bank get street #s from??

Good luck to you guys selling, I'll say again, the numbers I saw being posted as a values are low. Hopefully someone will recognize the value of your boat and be able to afford it, and make the purchase
From dealers, brokers, wholesalers and other people who are dealing with them "hands-on". The lenders have taken such a beating that after the years of inflated boats, deals, repo's missing power, identity theft, etc etc you think they are opening a book for numbers when someone wants a loan on a perf boat? The answer is NO. Like it or not.
Old 10-11-2010, 08:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DollaBill
From dealers, brokers, wholesalers and other people who are dealing with them "hands-on". The lenders have taken such a beating that after the years of inflated boats, deals, repo's missing power, identity theft, etc etc you think they are opening a book for numbers when someone wants a loan on a perf boat? The answer is NO. Like it or not.
I think its more likley than not a bank/lender will open a book, vs the street value approach. Thats my opinion and it differs from yours. And I have no data to prove that, and maybe that happens where you are from, and the price and value of the boats, but that definately has not been my or my friends experience. I'm not hear to argue, and the topic of this thread is 29 Fountain value, and I know of several that have been bought and sold for quite a bit more than 25k. My .02
Old 10-11-2010, 08:56 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Potomac Fever
I think its more likley than not a bank/lender will open a book, vs the street value approach. Thats my opinion and it differs from yours. And I have no data to prove that, and maybe that happens where you are from, and the price and value of the boats, but that definately has not been my or my friends experience. I'm not hear to argue, and the topic of this thread is 29 Fountain value, and I know of several that have been bought and sold for quite a bit more than 25k. My .02
Thats jus the way it's done lately. It's not my opinion, it's just a fact. Thats nationwide. I'm personal friends with many of the guys who run the finance companies. Not trying to argue or hurt the guys boat, but give some information. Even when things were "loose" it was diff with these boats