Replacing cuddy @ the Fountain factory >

Replacing cuddy @ the Fountain factory

Notices

Replacing cuddy @ the Fountain factory

Old 02-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Deleted

Last edited by Reggie Fountain; 02-12-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain
How Many Races And World Championships Have You Won? I Think I Have More Than Proven Myself In More Ways Than One! I Wasnt Trying To Talk Down On Your Buddy Brian! Just Stateing Facts That My Dad Taught Brian Everything He Knows! Just Ask Mr. Forehand Where He Worked Before Fountain? A Local Grocery Store In Edenton! Im Not Bashing The Existing Fountains By No Means! My Dad Has Been Wanting To Do Significant Bottom Upgrades And Redsign For A While Now! We Have Gary Bridges And Paul Gallop(the Whole Enginereing Department From Fountain) Now Working With Us At Rf Powerboats! Just Stating That The New Rf Powerboats Will Be Works Of Art!

Standing beside a hero doesn't make you one. If given the same oppertunities as you have had, anybody could be "World Champions". You are a product of your surrondings. I understand you are promoting RFB boats, but there is no need for mudslinging. Put the product out their & let the people who matter (customers) critique it. I don't understand why you bring up Brian every time someone says your out of line, he's not a factor in my post. The fact that "he started in a grocery store" is respectful but seems to be a threat to you. If I were you I would focus on the future & not companys of the past.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Registered

Deleted

Last edited by Reggie Fountain; 02-12-2011 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Registered

I wouldn't expect anything less from you MR. Riggs! I'm sure your at Big Boys right now having a beer with Brian! I have setup and won races and world championships in v-bottoms and cats! I had no help at all from my dad with the cat and I did really good with them! I have rigged, setup and been racing for over 10 yrs, brian can't even race one year without being caught cheating! And they didn't even find have the illegal parts that he had! That motor in watch your back might as well be a 600 merc!
Really dude? Beer @ Brains? I can't add any value to racing scores, I just know that your bashing sounds desperate. Does your dad know your doing this? All I'm saying is "Walk The Walk".
Old 02-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Registered

Deleted

Last edited by Reggie Fountain; 02-12-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Registered

I'm not bashing at all! I'm stating FACTS and most will agree, With the exception of the handful of people that he does backdoor deals!
The low blows continue -- obviously you're jealous. My original post still stands. By the way, I just can't help but wonder which grocery store you'd be working at, if you didn't have the Fountain name. I'm done wasting my time.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Registered

Deleted

Last edited by Reggie Fountain; 02-12-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Reggie,

I think a lot of your dad and I wish y'all the best but you need to stop typing. It wasn't all that long ago that your dad thought the world of Brian too.

Mat
Old 02-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

By the way, I saw that 47 too. They were doing a great job on it.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Registered

All I can say is that I've never met anyone who knows more about Fountain boats and Merc power than Brian. I have spent a lot of money on service for both of my Fountains and have always been treated professionally. With no " Back Door " deals.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.