Replacing cuddy @ the Fountain factory >

Replacing cuddy @ the Fountain factory

Notices

Replacing cuddy @ the Fountain factory

Old 02-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Must be on the wrong thread......I thought this was about replacing a cuddy cabin.
But....since I am here.....I have the utmost respect for your dad and his accomplishments. Why all the hate?
As far as Brian Forehand...he has always been a strong representative for Fountain Power boats. All ways treated me good, and is a wealth of information concerning your products. At every poker run I have run, he is in the bilge of someones boat working on it if they have a problem. Watched him change a belt on a 32 Fountain at Jammin on the James and saw the burns on his arms from the headers afterwards. If this is a grocery store bagger, you need to go back to that store, and see if they have anymore like him!! Im sure their are many more stories. Yea...some not so good too, everyones got enemies.
Hate to judge folks I have never met. Have met you dad numerous time, Wyatt, even met your grandmother while we were at the factory, before she passed, sorry I never met you. My first impression was what great folks. My first impression of you is what a spoiled brat!!!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Deleted

Last edited by Reggie Fountain; 02-12-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Reggie,
Everything you say might be true, but what you're doing here looks really unprofessional. This is not the time or place to air this stuff out.

OTOH, it keeps this place lively and makes for good reading, so do what you want...
Old 02-12-2011, 02:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Reggie Fountain
I'm not takn anything away from brian at all! He's an excellent rigger and setup man! My dad taught him well! There's a lot of internal issues that brian was the ringleader of that cost my dad and the company a lot of money! I have only stated FACTS if you don't believe me ask my brother wyatt!
The irony of this post is astounding......Mr. Fountain, with all due respect, to use this forum as a sounding board for a personal vendetta and trying to stir the pot with a bunch of bruhaha is not only demeaning to your new venture but also to your legacy........even IF you build your better and faster boat if you are going to be the voice of the company than godspeed...your gonna need it
Old 02-12-2011, 02:59 PM
Registered

Deleted

Last edited by Reggie Fountain; 02-12-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm not takn anything away from brian at all! He's an excellent rigger and setup man! My dad taught him well! There's a lot of internal issues that brian was the ringleader of that cost my dad and the company a lot of money! I have only stated FACTS if you don't believe me ask my brother wyatt!
RJr:
Currently there are rumors that challenge your motivation, and your brothers credibilty. Maybe, it would be advantageos for you to leverage your fathers experience, knowledge and expertice by assisting him in producing a fantastic new watercraft, rather than attacking others.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Registered

Deleted

Last edited by Reggie Fountain; 02-12-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm not attacking anyone! I'm stating FACTS! I'm sure you don't have time for this as your planning and setting up brians wedding! Like I said its all documented! No rumors, and its very credible! I don't think brians credibility is the best after key west and being labeled a cheater!
=====================
Rjr
Another myth, and distortion of your perception:
* I do not plan weddings,
* I do not set up weddings
* I did not produce the" Wedding Crasher" Movie

Since you do not know me,........... I can assure you, that I have a real job. and a real career.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Registered

Deleted

Last edited by Reggie Fountain; 02-12-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

OK I have had enough. Reggie, cheating is cheating whether it is YOU or someone else. Like changing ECM,s between the buildings after winning the Fountain race in the early 2000's. Get the splinter out of your own eye before trying to get it out of someone elses. And don't forget losing the national speed record for F-1s because of some issues that did not go over with APBA. ENOUGH SAID

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.