Sun Deck Cover >

Sun Deck Cover

Notices

Sun Deck Cover

Old 04-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sun Deck Cover

I'd like to get a new sundeck cover for the boat...with all these corporate business transactions with Fountain..does anyone know if Fountain can make me a new one, and have it match the rest of the upholstery well?? I've seen some boats with new sundecks but the new upholstery did not match very well with the exisitng -and it didn't look good to me (u can tell it did not match, i.e. color/texture). My entire interior is mint but the sundeck is not perferct...splits in some seems, stiching is weak, and a slight stains in white area. it's not falling off with holes in it but it would really touch the boat off if it had a new cover on the deck. girls standing and tanning and laying and drinking on it.....they really can beat things up! (I should become the sundeck Nazi Any suggestions as to what my options are to get this deck cover replaced to match well would be appreciated! JP