38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd" >

38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"

Notices

38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"

Old 04-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"

hey guys thought i'd take a moment to post some info on here about my current project i got goin on. a week or so ago i dropped my 38 lightning off at mitcher t shop. it currently has the american flag graphics on it and even though boat was in great shape and i loved it , it just didn't have enough "pop" to it. so i called up actually to speak to mitch about getting my dash, grab rails, seat bases, switch panels and such airbrushed and one thing lead to another and wound up pulling trigger on a full redo. i've bought my first boat 17 yrs ago and thru the years we have all been involved with directly or indirectly heard of all the horror stories with some people in the biz. i'm sure there will be alot of people to back me up when i say that mitch is been pleasure to deal with. so far thru out the process he's been great! he's truly a master at his craft I've been beyond happy thru process so far and would reccomend him highly, he has gone above and beyond the call of duty in every aspect. he shot some of it monday into tues and will be shooting the rest this week so i'll update pics as i get them.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:26 PM
Registered

here are the original pic and final rendering and some process pics
Attached Thumbnails 38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-ohio-river-run.jpg   38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-fingerhutfinal.jpg   38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f1.jpg  

38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f2.jpg   38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f3.jpg  
Old 04-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered

some more process pics
Attached Thumbnails 38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f4.jpg   38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f5.jpg   38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f10.jpg  

38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f11.jpg   38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f12.jpg  
Old 04-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered

some more pics...............................
Attached Thumbnails 38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f13.jpg   38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-f14.jpg   38 lightning gettin "mitcher t'd"-mitcher-t-process-2-pics.jpg  

Old 04-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Looking good,Yeap he's agreat guy to deal with and he doesent mess around.He knocked mine out quick.You want get that kind of service anywhere else!!

Keep the picks coming

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

he is awesome, you will love his work, I plan on getting him to update mine in the near future, it's like getting a new boat
Old 04-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great,can't wait to see it finished.If you don't mind about how much $$ wise.If you don't want to post please send PM. Thanks
Old 04-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Registered

in fairness to mitch i wont post on here because every job is different , if he sees this he's more than welcome to post price i have no prob with it , if not i'll ask him tom if he doesn't mind i'll post it . i can say though i think way more than fair price for this amount of work and i was very suprised at actually how affordable it was. i did wind up spending a little more than first quote do to the fact once i got there and made several changes such as removed rear railing that goes around sunpad and filled holes in, added underside of hatches, and also orig design was just sides like factory paint and i added paint around the rear into the swimdeck and going to paint name and port on back he also carried paint into and around the engine compartment. but even with the extras still stayed well into my comfort zone budget wise.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok thats fair I just have no idea what it would cost thats why I asked.Again it looks great
Old 04-19-2011, 08:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice project, looks like it's going to be very nice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.