Notices

Cockpit Interior Completed

Old 04-29-2011, 04:59 PM
DM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cockpit Interior Completed

Nothing too exciting, just thought I'd share with the Fountain brethren. Ordered new skins from Fountain. Had the foam re-covered here locally at Nu-Top Sales, Inc. in Baldwinsville, NY. Only change was going from gold to silver on the headrests and adding the #42 to the hatch covers. It was nice to complete this without having to take the boat out of the garage. Ready for summer!!
Attached Thumbnails Cockpit Interior Completed-cimg2076-2-.jpg   Cockpit Interior Completed-cimg2078-2-.jpg   Cockpit Interior Completed-cimg2080-2-.jpg  

Last edited by DM; 04-29-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:00 PM
DM
Registered
VIP Member

More pics
Attached Thumbnails Cockpit Interior Completed-cimg2084-2-.jpg   Cockpit Interior Completed-cimg2086-2-.jpg   Cockpit Interior Completed-cimg2087-2-.jpg  

Old 04-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Boat looks great ! Nice Work.

Assume you are from CNY. Where do you boat ?
Old 04-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Registered

Old 04-29-2011, 06:40 PM
Registered

how long did it take them to get them to you? what was the cost for just the skins if you don't mind me asking? also who did you deal with there i've been trying for 3 wks now to get ahold of someone there to order new skins?? i've left 5 messages for 4 different people and can't even get a return phonecall???? i realize there running bare bones on staff these days but think its a little ridiculous that i can't get a callback sometime within 3 weeks???? you think they be interested in selling anything they could these days. oh well guess i'll keep trying , looks great thought
Old 04-30-2011, 06:46 AM
DM
Registered
VIP Member

I live in Baldwinsville(Syracuse,NY) and boat in the 1000 Islands. The skins took about a month to get initially. I had to send some pieces back and have new ones made. There are two different widths for the patterns on the bolster arm rests which I did not realize. The first ones came in too narrow and the red was a little off. I had that rectified and that took about another month. I ordered through Gail at Fountain.
Old 04-30-2011, 07:07 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

R H give XT interiors a call they did T Browns 35 and looks like factory pictures may still be on there web sight or on here somwhere. He lives in Milford. They were fast turn around. DM your boat looks great.
Old 04-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Registered

Default hey tman

i tried to look them u on yahoo/google and nothing popped up? what website are you talking about that has pics of there work? my interior looks really good now it has the white out package but wanted to change the headrest logos out to the newer design and also wanted to at least replace the bottom of the back seat poss whole back seat they just seem to get alot more abuse. i realize i'm not spending 10s of thousands of dollars but kinda upsetting not getting a callback.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RH - website www.XT Innovations.com or do a search on this forum. or If you just need a couple things changed or redone i had the bottom of my rear seat done by a guy that works out of Cincinnati Custom Fiberglass on Kellogg Ave. You are welcome to look at my boat . T Man
Old 05-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Looks great!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.