Notices

Just listed my 27

Old 09-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Just listed my 27

In the classifieds

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o42053-en.html

This boat is EXTREMELY DEPENDABLE because it is very well kept and serviced.( I am very honest w over 900 positive feedbacks on ebay. mc_camaro is my user name.) This boat has every option possible. The engine is a Bill Dunsmore 510 w about 65 hours on it. I have put a little over 40 on it. It runs like new.(Bill Dunsmore built the motors in Paul Tracy's huge yellow Catamaran) The drive is in excellent condition and all fluids have been serviced every 30 hours. Engine serviced every 20 hours. The boat jumps on plane w 4 people,with the B&M super charger.IT ALL FITS UNDER THE SUNDECK NO SCOOPS OR HOLES ! It has an 1150 Dominator carb and all day long it runs on 30 gallons of fuel. I have A BBlades labbed 28 B1 and a labbed mach 26. This boat has everything plus 2 extra fuel tanks in the engine bay.JL audio 11,000 watt stereo.( 2 4300 amps. 1 1800 amp. 2 15 inch subs 4 12 inch subs and 6 5 inch speakers. All JL audio. All new Lyvorsi guages.( last year) New uhpolstry on the sun deck.( last winter)The trailer has new wheels,tires, brakes, bearings, lights, paint, and Stainlees fenders.( last winter) This won't leave you wanting anything! All original Gel w no major imperfections in the hull.I am moving up to a 35 or 38. I have a video of it running.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ollGguIMrQY ___ A list of recently replaced item's. New Fountain windsheilds, new impeller and water pump.( this spring) new Holley Marine blue fuel pump,( this spring) New U joint and gimble bearing. ( was replace while re sealing the out drive w a new rubber boot)It turns out the boot was ok. But we put a new one in it. The tech a pfaff said the reason it leaked is cause it wasn't clued. And he said the drive was in remarkably good condition .( this spring ).___ Options list, Full electric bolsters, 360 K planes . Laythem hydralic steering, Deptfinder, azimuth digital compass,Drive shower. The front tank emits fumes into the cockpit at over about 50 miles per hour only. It does not leak. Must have a loose hose, but I can't find it. The boat runs faster and better on the rear fuel tanks anyway.( no other 27's have the luxury to switch the fuel weight to the rear of the boat and in doing so increrases performance dramaticly, the reason Fountains have the cockpit so far back. I use all 3 tanks.The last time I completely filled the front tank. It took me all summer to empty it! It's huge ! The boat also has a porta potty bathroom. I will put up more pics of the interior whe I get a chance ( by next week)I AM NOT TRYING TO DUMP THIS BOAT. It runs great and it's paid for. Just working getting into a bigger boat !

Ad Number: 42053

Price: 33000 or best offer

First Name: Chad

Last Name: Jensen

Company Name: MC Prodesign

Company Website: http://

Phone: 760-657-2717

Phone 2:

City: Escondido

State: CA

Year: 1992

Length: 27

Model: Fever

E-mail: Click Here to E-Mail Seller

Last edited by mcprodesign; 09-30-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 22 Posts

thats a lot of info, seems nice, how fast?
Old 09-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
thats a lot of info, seems nice, how fast?
The guy I got it from said 77 gps. I got it to 76.7 on gps with some wind and chop. I have a picture of that actual reading on my gps.

Last edited by mcprodesign; 09-30-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Registered

We travel 40 miles from the ramp on lake Mead so I never screwed with it, a 75 mph boat that trailers anywhere nicely, is nice.

However, If you want to go faster.... I have a new smaller pulley for the blower, that I have never installed ( that goes w the boat). That should get the top end to at least 79ish.
Bill Dunsmore said On top of that I could cut a hole in the sun deck and put a bob teague intercooler on it for another 75 horsepower. You could then run 2 carbs for more power and a scoop a bigger prop and probly hit 90. I left it like it is because Blowers R Louder than hell ! Now just a slight whine from the blower under full power and the sound of cubic inches.

Sorry about all the wording and edits.

Last edited by mcprodesign; 09-30-2011 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've seen Chads boat in person...It is as advertised.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Westcoast
I've seen Chads boat in person...It is as advertised.
Hey thanks ! Hopefully next year I'll show up w a boat as long as yours !
Old 10-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you found a new boat yet?

If your looking for a 35 I have an 07 very low hours that I might be interested in trading.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LuvMy47Ftn
Have you found a new boat yet?

If your looking for a 35 I have an 07 very low hours that I might be interested in trading.
Lightning or Ex ?
Old 10-04-2011, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a Lightning with staggered 525s with gen and air on a Myco. It's in the 40 hour neighborhood and shows good as new.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LuvMy47Ftn
It is a Lightning with staggered 525s with gen and air on a Myco. It's in the 40 hour neighborhood and shows good as new.
Wow that sounds like a really nice boat. I will send you a Private message.
Chad

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.