Fountain Performance Marine Welcome Page

Notices

Fountain Performance Marine Welcome Page

Old 01-04-2012, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Facebook - FOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE MARINE

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
What are u listed under on face book? I searched for FP and found just a blank page?
You can find us here.....this page is fairly new and we are getting into the swing of social networking. Our welcome page is
www.fountainperformancemarine.com/welcome/

webiste will be www.fountainperformancemarine.com when it is ready to launch

While everything is gearing up we want to encourage everyone to call our offices at 252.776.4576 or e-mail us at
[email protected] or [email protected]

We will be posting product and facility pictures on our website and also social media networks and we will also be driving folks to e-mail or call us.

You may have to leave a message but we will return the call quickly. We can cover a lot of ground over the phone and answer any questions you may have regarding our services.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Registered

Default What, When, Where

Originally Posted by soldier4402
Ok fill me in, I havent been following the soap here. Who owns what and where? Is new fountains being built.
We are in Washington, North Carolina on highway 264 just outside town. We are the Fountain family and we have started a new venture at a fantastic facility. Pictures will be coming soon once we finish with the facility improvements.

Fountain Performance Marine is a service and customization company. We will work on any boat no matter what the name is on the hullside. We are a one stop shop when it comes to boats.....paint, fiberglass repair, cabins, cockpits, upholstery, electronics, rigging, performance driving, engine rebuilds or just new custom engines, consignment boats, trade ins, metal fabrication, engineering, custom boats, etc.....we can do just about anything related to high performance sportboats, fish boats or cruisers..gas / diesel / outboard repowers, etc....the list goes on and on......
We have a strong resume to back up what we do and we hope to earn the service and customization business of the clients that own the 10,000 Fountain boats in circulation AND we also want to share oour abilities and knowhow with those clients that may own other brands of performance boats or fishing boats. One thing we are known for is making boats perform at their highest level...whatever it takes.....I apologize for the long winded answer but we want everyone to understand what we are about......give us a try....I promise you want be disappointed
Old 01-04-2012, 08:33 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So I gather the former RF (Real Fast) is now Fountain Performance?

Best of luck!
Old 01-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Yes Sir that is correct.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Registered

Default I'm in!!

Hey I have the Fountains putting two Procharged 502mag/mpi's 650hp each, Stelling headers, hering 5blades,. Dick Trice upgraded/cryoed Bravo's in a 29' project that should move. Pieces are about to begin showing up.

Why buy new and loose your ass? For anyone on the fence; These guys are very polite and always there to help...unlike other holier-than-thou power boat dealers/service centers.

A big thanks to the Fountains for your help!!

I can't Fckn wait.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good luck!!

Was at Fountain Factory two weeks ago and stopped in your new facility-just want to say thanks for answering some questions i had- Thanks for keeping Fountains alive and good luck
Old 01-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Registered

Default Fpm

Originally Posted by ratedx
Was at Fountain Factory two weeks ago and stopped in your new facility-just want to say thanks for answering some questions i had- Thanks for keeping Fountains alive and good luck
Anyone can stop by or call or e-mail anytime and we will respond quickly. The boats are cool but without the customers we have nothing. We appreciate the positive comments and NOTE ONE THING......it is a new day and we are willing to share our expertise with anyone in performance boating no matter what the name on the hullside. Bring us your boat for service and we will take care of you. We can usually make just about any boat go a little faster and handle a little better.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Registered

Very impressive posts from the Fountain family. Im glad to see your all doing good.

Man the driving thing sounds awesome! Great idea!
Old 02-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

new clothing . we need
Old 02-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
new clothing . we need
X2!!!!

I still rock the hell out of my Fountain shirts but they are getting old!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.