Notices

C/L deal?

Old 02-05-2012, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1980Condor460
I sold mine in that price range with documented 500HP'S - posted it on Powerboatlistings and it sold in 3 days......

New owner pulled the wrap - almost makes me wish I would have kept it.

It seems like good deals aren't around long.

Good luck guys.
Man fast sale congrats. It was priced right. I saw you listed the day after you sent me pics.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
From what I hear he was peeling that wrap before the truck was unhooked

That was a good deal! However, I think it was a fair price for trying to move a boat quickly, and what has to be done to make it "mint" again.

Most of the performance boats out there are still over priced IMO, the good -fair deals don't last long
I remember calling about this boat last fall and I second what you said here. It was a fair price, although it needed some TLC, but Condor was straight up about it needing some.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW OLD YOURE LOOKING FOR .BUT SMOKING GUN LISTED A 35 SIMILAR AGE COMPLETE FOR 20 K . ITS STATED ON BOATFREAKS . WAS ON HERE THEN PULLED THE THREAD . TO ME A GOOD DEAL . I THINK . SORRY ABOUT ALL THE CAPS . JUST NOTICED TOO TIRED TOO FIX . anyway good luck .