Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Procharger on Bravo one >

Procharger on Bravo one

Notices

Procharger on Bravo one

Old 02-17-2012, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im thinking about Prochargers for my Top gun but fell like will need to replace Bravos sooner than later.Once you have that kind of power,you'd wanna use it. And then it blows up ! got to think more about it.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rexcramer1
Every person on here that has blown a drive said "it will last a while, I just have to take it easy" right before they blew the drive. One time hammering it out of the hole to show your buddies the power or not getting off the sticks fast enough when airborne is all it takes when you are past the edge of what something was designed for.

Obviously you can make then last, as some have on here, but you have to be disciplined all the time. Hard to do with 650hp begging you to to use it like a hot drunk chick at the bar
Yeah I know exactly what your talking about, before we knew what we were doing, one of my duramax s held tons of boost on stock internals.....right before we bent the connecting rods
Old 02-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Registered

29 fever 500hp blue motor B&M 250 5-6psi 640hp 4 seasons on B1 easy up easy down, on plane hammer down.
Inspect and service every 6 months. just my .02

note: many 12 oz. curls = catastrophic
Old 02-18-2012, 05:19 AM
Registered

If I was going to look at a drive, what would I be looking for? Went to IMCO's site but was confused, really don't know what I'm looking at. Also, is there any parts that I can put in the B1, like shafts or gears that are aftermarket and stronger? Billet shafts, etc.?