Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Any 35-38s on the market that aren't advertised? >

Any 35-38s on the market that aren't advertised?

Notices

Any 35-38s on the market that aren't advertised?

Old 03-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by stangkilr
motors need to be gone through, needs paint and interior work.
Was also listed as a repo before this place had it for about half!! Just looks like they gave it a good bath.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know your post says 95 or newer, but I will throw this at you: 1994 38 Fever, less than 200 hours on hull, kept indoors, original interior, leather upgrade in cabin, wrapped in 2010 and only in water 3 or 4 times since, freshwater boat, bravo drives, fresh 565 cu. in., 700 hp engines by MER, 88.3 on gps with 200 gallons of gas, all gear and 3 passengers. Has original instruments, but I have all new Auto Meters ready to install, just added larger oil coolers last season and nose cones to drives. Motors are not back in boat yet, but will be in next couple of weeks. Myco triple axle trailer. Located in SC. PM with email and I will send pictures. Priced well under your budget, so you would have thousands for personal upgrades. Survey welcomed, boat is excellent for its age. 55,000.00
Old 03-31-2012, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by heavyhauler
I know your post says 95 or newer, but I will throw this at you: 1994 38 Fever, less than 200 hours on hull, kept indoors, original interior, leather upgrade in cabin, wrapped in 2010 and only in water 3 or 4 times since, freshwater boat, bravo drives, fresh 565 cu. in., 700 hp engines by MER, 88.3 on gps with 200 gallons of gas, all gear and 3 passengers. Has original instruments, but I have all new Auto Meters ready to install, just added larger oil coolers last season and nose cones to drives. Motors are not back in boat yet, but will be in next couple of weeks. Myco triple axle trailer. Located in SC. PM with email and I will send pictures. Priced well under your budget, so you would have thousands for personal upgrades. Survey welcomed, boat is excellent for its age. 55,000.00
Sounds like a nice boat! Assuming its non-stepped, sounds like good Speed numbers!
Old 03-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Registered

It is non stepped. 88.3 was before nose cones on drives, and with quite a bit of weight. I think we can get to 90 with a light load.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Registered

i find it amazing that people say their boats are for sale, but when it comes time to actually sell it they won't take my money. either it's for sale or it's not, but don't waste my time!

still searching for the right boat...
Old 04-02-2012, 04:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jmoore1225
Was also listed as a repo before this place had it for about half!! Just looks like they gave it a good bath.
The guy bought it and spend some time a $ on it. He told me he was getting paint work done in a bodyshop when I talked to him. Then after that, he took it to Brett to get help selling it. Look at it this way. It is cheaper than any other 38, It is a 38 and you could probly get it and use it this summer and then, go through it in the winter and still have your 30-40 left to upgrade it. All of us do stuff iin the winter to make our boats better. And w the new price just listed on it. I think it's a good deal.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by stangkilr
i find it amazing that people say their boats are for sale, but when it comes time to actually sell it they won't take my money. either it's for sale or it's not, but don't waste my time!

still searching for the right boat...
You mean they didn't accept your offer or they all of a sudden went cold turkey on you and said it isn't for sale anymore?
Old 04-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Registered

Unhappy Just throwing it out there

Just found out i will be losing my job soon.Thanks to Obama's war on coal.So with much reluctance i will be selling my 94 35' Lightning.This boat is absolutely pristine! 380 hrs on boat,80 hrs on motors.both superchargers just rebuild this year,new cockpit,and cabin carpet,new air conditioning,GPS plotter,new radio,new stereo and speakers,flow scan fuel flow system all this past year. Have all rec. Motors are making about 650 each with only 3-4 pounds of boost w.o.t.She will easily do 90.there are many other new parts and such to list. it is in a high n dry in northern MD.I have a fair amount of pics if u would like to see them.Also outdrives are being checked out right now,and new fuel filters ,plugs,cap,rotors,dist. spring kits,wires.boat has potable water system,porta potty,led lighting,drive showers, new batteries.looking to sell in the 50k range.If interested give me a call I am open to some neg. I can put you in contact with the engine builder if you have any questions.Mike 610-823-1521.

Last edited by MICHAEL PFENNIG; 04-04-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MICHAEL PFENNIG
Just found out i will be losing my job soon.Thanks to Obama's war on coal.So with much reluctance i will be selling my 94 35' Lightning.This boat is absolutely pristine! 380 hrs on boat,80 hrs on motors.both superchargers just rebuild this year,new cockpit,and cabin carpet,new air conditioning,GPS plotter,new radio,new stereo and speakers,flow scan fuel flow system all this past year. Have all rec. Motors are making about 650 each with only 3-4 pounds of boost w.o.t.She will easily do 90.there are many other new parts and such to list. it is in a high n dry in northern MD.I have a fair amount of pics if u would like to see them.Also outdrives are being checked out right now,and new fuel filters ,plugs,cap,rotors,dist. spring kits,wires.boat has potable water system,porta potty,led lighting,drive showers, new batteries.looking to sell in the 50k range.If interested give me a call I am open to some neg. I can put you in contact with the engine builder if you have any questions.Mike 610-823-1521.
Pictures to [email protected]
Old 04-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Registered

Still looking!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.