Help financing used fountain! >

Help financing used fountain!

Notices

Help financing used fountain!

Old 04-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Help financing used fountain!

Hi everyone, I have a deal worked out on a 2000 32 fountain fever. A great loan lady whos name I will not mention did the loan for my Sonic and many other performance boats in the area. She said its a waiste of her and my time for her to even run the application on a fountain powerboat. She said she could find a way to get any brand done for me except them. Before anyone ask's a bunck of personal questions about me I just want to add that they explained its not me its the callateral i.e. "the fountain", my debt to income is more then fine, income is more then enough and credit score and history is right where it needs to be. So before I go applying for the loan and get my credit ran 20 different times just to hear I am turned down I would just like to ask for HELP!!!??? If anyone knows of a lender that will take on the note I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you for your help and time.
Old 04-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did she give a reason why she couldnt lend on a fountain? Ive heard of denying people because of the hull type (ie cat) but never a brand name. Have you contacted any local credit unions? They are probably the easiest to get a loan thru...The other recommendation would be Key Bank
Old 04-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Gold Member

She said that its the brand name fountain, that the bank see's the brand as stricly a performance boat and that other performance brands can kind of fly under the banks radar so to speak. The credit union would be my last resort. I might try key bank. Has it worked for anyone recently? Not 9 years ago btw!
Old 04-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Gold Member

Also the 2 chapter 11's which I think is silly.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Gold Member

82 views and no help? That's what I was afraid of?
Old 04-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Gold Member

Btw key banks web site says no loans in md.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have mine financed with Wells Fargo which aquired Wacovia Bank. Also, a long shot, but State Farm insures both my 38 Fountain EC and my triple engine Formula 419 Fastec for cheap! They also have a bank. Maybe they would finance the boat to get the insurance. I have also heard they finance cats, so they are not gunshy on the performance boat aspect. Good luck. Working on selling the 419 BTW!!! I love my Fountain!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Registered

I used credit union. Zero issue.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sonickevin95
Hi everyone, I have a deal worked out on a 2000 32 fountain fever. A great loan lady whos name I will not mention did the loan for my Sonic and many other performance boats in the area. She said its a waiste of her and my time for her to even run the application on a fountain powerboat. She said she could find a way to get any brand done for me except them. Before anyone ask's a bunck of personal questions about me I just want to add that they explained its not me its the callateral i.e. "the fountain", my debt to income is more then fine, income is more then enough and credit score and history is right where it needs to be. So before I go applying for the loan and get my credit ran 20 different times just to hear I am turned down I would just like to ask for HELP!!!??? If anyone knows of a lender that will take on the note I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you for your help and time.
Check out this thread. A few in here that will definatly hook you up w a good rate. Chad

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/f...out-there.html
Old 04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Registered

Not sure what current status is now but Citizens Bank in MI used to like boat loans.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.