Cup Holders >

Cup Holders

Notices

Cup Holders

Old 05-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cup Holders

Does anyone have a solution for a cool cup holder? Something you can use a "coozie" with, preferably in stainless or chrome.
Cheers, Matt
Attached Thumbnails Cup Holders-cup-holder.jpg   Cup Holders-cup-holder1.jpg  
Old 05-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Registered

Default Re: Cup Holders

"BCS" Beverage Containment Systems. Look on the web. They have a few cool solutions but are pricey.

Their website appears to be gone but there are a few retailers online such as http://www.off-road.com/jeep/reviews/bcs/

The anodized aluminum ones with the ball bearing gimbles look cool but are way expensive.

Ron

Last edited by rjcardinal; 05-08-2006 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-08-2006, 09:37 PM
Registered

$125.00 ?!?
Old 05-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Do you hit the one in the drivers seat with your leg?
I'm kicking around next winter to modify the trim panel you have yours mounted to and make it wider to accept a regular cup holder like the bigger boats have.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Do you hit the one in the drivers seat with your leg?
I'm kicking around next winter to modify the trim panel you have yours mounted to and make it wider to accept a regular cup holder like the bigger boats have.
Yes constantly hitting it with my leg..already broke one. Looking for something that can mount in the same area but not made of plastic. And most importantly it has to look cool too..
Old 05-09-2006, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2000 29 Fever and did not have cup holders just like yours. I had fountain make me a set of cup holder panels for the driver and passenger side. It bolts in the exact place that your vinyl panel covers are now. They worked great and looks like it came from the factory. It was a little pricey though at about $250 for both pieces. I will take some pics this weekend and post up. Here is a pic I found of a newer boat that has the cup holders when I was ordering from fountain.

Rodney
Attached Thumbnails Cup Holders-ebay296.jpg  
Old 05-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by gottafever
I have a 2000 29 Fever and did not have cup holders just like yours. I had fountain make me a set of cup holder panels for the driver and passenger side. It bolts in the exact place that your vinyl panel covers are now. They worked great and looks like it came from the factory. It was a little pricey though at about $250 for both pieces. I will take some pics this weekend and post up. Here is a pic I found of a newer boat that has the cup holders when I was ordering from fountain.

Rodney
I did the same thing last fall on my 2004 29'. The wife broke two sets and I had enough. So I ordered a set that are for a 2006 29' and had them installed on mine. Love them. Yes a little high but heck I don't have to worry about them breaking off now.
Attached Images  
Old 05-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gottafever

Rodney
Who gave you that price? Been wanting to do that too on my 03 but someone from Fountain told me 400

Last edited by UNSANE; 05-09-2006 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Registered

I think that I ordered them from Robert(?) It was about $220 for the cup holders and about $10 to ship. I got them done about a year ago.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Didn't know that was available, but that is what I'm considering doing. Wonder if the 29's are the same as my 32'?
Any passengers side shots?

Quick Reply: Cup Holders

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.