Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Selling the 24CS what ya thinking it will bring? >

Selling the 24CS what ya thinking it will bring?

Notices

Selling the 24CS what ya thinking it will bring?

Old 05-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet will do! But you all can make fun of the ol RELIABLE outlaw
Old 05-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by JustSayin
sweet will do! But you all can make fun of the ol RELIABLE outlaw
He can't, but I will....you will un-tie from us, or drown yourself, after 15 minutes of constant "team baja- by Fountain" comments...
Old 05-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Registered

Ruthless, well how about I hook the fountain up and just drag it out to party cove and just tie up and float with you guys all day. as long as someone will tug me home at the end of the day! The I wont have to listen to all of your hate full words
Old 05-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Registered

Ruthless, well how about I hook the fountain up and just drag it out to party cove and just tie up and float with you guys all day. as long as someone will tug me home at the end of the day! The I wont have to listen to all of your hate full words
This is probably a better idea....
Old 05-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Registered

hell if this Fountain brings decent cash flow I may be rollin up in a 29.... but no horse play, I am taking a huge bath with this one so I have a bad taste in my mouth about going out and running a " Ready to go brand new motor"
Old 05-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Registered

hell if this Fountain brings decent cash flow I may be rollin up in a 29.... but no horse play, I am taking a huge bath with this one so I have a bad taste in my mouth about going out and running a " Ready to go brand new motor"
Now you sound like Trip 300''s....aka...gay. lol
Old 05-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Registered

So ANYWAYS, Anyone have a clue if this will go any higher?
Old 05-20-2012, 01:18 PM
Registered

let the countdown begin!
Old 05-20-2012, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nada.com shows a retail (low to high retail) of $16,270 to 17,700 (plus value of any extra's). If I were in the market for such a boat the minor cosmetic issues wouldn't be a deal breaker, but the engine loosing oil pressure would definitely throw up a red flag. An overhaul or the price of a new engine would run into the thousands of $$$, so the buyer could potentially find themselves putting more money in the boat than it's worth.

For piece of mind for the buyer, plus to give you more leverage for obtaining a better price, you might want to consider paying a mechanic to investigate the oil pressure issue. It could be something as simple as the oil sending unit has gone south.

On the plus side, with the economy still in the toilet and fuel prices being what they are, smaller boats probably have a lot of appeal right now.

Good luck with the sale.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:08 PM
Registered

your Exactly right! but I think the boat hull sells itself away from the motor. I am not selling the boat as a minor prob , I am selling as it lost oil pressure and expect the worst! Since it is such a distance for most buyers and it is not a possibility to bring your shop along with you 900 miles to completely disassemble a motor I am pretty sure people are just expecting the worse as they bid! And I think the smaller boat idea is right! I have smaller boats because thats what I can afford haha

And I have seen the exact boat bring 26000.00 On ebay last year (Running and Going). I am not expecting even close to that but I do believe people look for this hull design!

I guess we will see in a matter of hours!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.