Notices

Sand!

Old 08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maine27
ya its there now hes gona check the pump and inpeller and the whole system thank for the help.
Let us know how you make out. I may still be chasing a pressure issue aswell....
Old 08-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Registered

Just got it back there was sand in the system witch i new pump and inpeller was fine backf;ushed everything still only have bout 12 lbs at 4000 rpm it pumps water fine and is not overheating i just dont get it.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by maine27
Just got it back there was sand in the system witch i new pump and inpeller was fine backf;ushed everything still only have bout 12 lbs at 4000 rpm it pumps water fine and is not overheating i just dont get it.
Backflushed mine entirely the other night, no sand. Flushed back through the drive and all pickups, not plugged. Gauge line had nothing in it. Had a different gaffrig water pressure gauge. Installed it. Can't see what would be wrong with a mechanical gauge, but for lack of a better idea at this point...The weird thing is I used to have 35psi at WOT. I'm going out tomaro, Sunday, weather permiting. I'll let you know what happens, sounds like we have the same issue, and have approached the fix the same ways with no luck.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Registered

IM gona change thermostst today i think its stuck open we will see what happens.