Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Wanted: 35 Fountain >

Wanted: 35 Fountain

Notices

Wanted: 35 Fountain

Old 08-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Mike you do have shore power on that unit don't you? Fm radio?
Old 08-21-2012, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try PBC, he's getting one right up your alley, very good condition, would say it's a 9 out of 10
Old 08-22-2012, 05:12 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Oh yeah, we got the FM radio! And the shore power. AND a spare tire on the trailer. Working on getting title in hand prior to listing...should be shortly. Also trying to get my wife to stop crying every time I say the boat is going up for sale. Anybody have any advice on that one?????
Old 08-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Oh yeah, we got the FM radio! And the shore power. AND a spare tire on the trailer. Working on getting title in hand prior to listing...should be shortly. Also trying to get my wife to stop crying every time I say the boat is going up for sale. Anybody have any advice on that one?????
You don't let her ride in the AT? I have the opposite problem, our new rides are good for about 2 weeks until she sees something better.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 136 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Reggie
Try PBC, he's getting one right up your alley, very good condition, would say it's a 9 out of 10
What are you getting?!?!
Old 08-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
The AT is still in Florida and will stay there for the winter...which will compound her "issues." A couple years ago, I traded her 2001 Firebird with 96,000 miles for a Corvette...she was so upset, she wouldn't even come to the dealership to pick up the car! NOBODY cries when they get a Corvette! NOBODY! Lol.

I told her Sunday that the boat was going in the classifieds on Monday...you should have seen the look I got!