Fountain Factory

Notices

Fountain Factory

Old 09-30-2012, 03:06 PM
rclaws35
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fountain Factory

I have left messages for 2 weeks nobody has returned my calls. I tried all the #'s listed on web site. Anybody have any suggestions?
Old 09-30-2012, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Call Baja, there the only one really working, and there in the same building
Old 09-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rclaws35
I have left messages for 2 weeks nobody has returned my calls. I tried all the #'s listed on web site. Anybody have any suggestions?
http://fountainperformancemarine.com/
Old 09-30-2012, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Call us at fountain performance marine, 252-776-4576 or pm me your number & i will call you.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

I have called them 3 times,,, they have always answered, or returned my call the same day, Gail was very nice , priced my parts i needed while on the phone, then another lady called me later the same day to make sure i reached the correct person to help me, all are very helpful to me.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

I've been e-mailing Gail and she always gets back to me. I don't think many are there working, might take her a few days.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can not see how the old factory and the people that run the business can still be there. They had combined a debt of about USD 60 million or so over a year ago. How can they really continue? I reallly WISH they have to shut down and that the few people who build up the business, the boats, the brand and all the tooling for over 30 years could take it back in some way. There was an investment of about 150+ mill USD invested in buildings, tooling, molds, marketing etc. that came from the profit margin of nearly 1000 boats over 30 years. Imagine all the efforts in all these years! It is unbelievable that this factory is there, but no one can benefit from it in a better way. I would love to go straight in and start over again with a fresh mind for new fresh products and to approach a new market regions worldwide where there is money for luxury toys. To me Fountains still look modern when you think of how all the practical functions are designed into the overall styling. A few other powerboat manufacturers may have an even more modern styling, but when taking a closer look, they have no way near as much seemlessly integrated elements and a better "stance" and classy lines.

We have 7 billion people on this planet. Of course there are people enough to make that cool little (big in knowledge and biggest of the competitiors) factory come up again and running. It would also employ many people in the local area.

Erik Eriksen
Old 10-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree. There's been a lot of silence lately so maybe there is something under the radar...