Docking Light Covers

Notices

Docking Light Covers

Old 01-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Docking Light Covers

Dock / Bow light covers on the 29 Fever have cracks that just pizz me off.

Tried to search and found nothing, although I was sure I read on here somewhere about this.

Gave up trying to get someone at Fountain to help, Google (or the keyboard operator - me) was useless.

Any ideas before I get all crazy and machine a mold to heat form my own clear light covers?
Old 01-04-2013, 03:38 PM
Registered

Default docking lights

I called Fountain to see if they supplied a new lens. They only had the complete light. Gail told me to check with barnegat lighting. I got mine at www.barnegatlt.com. I needed just the lens. Could not get just the lens, had to buy the light assembly. Not the whole light, just what they called the assembly which is the housing. The lights are a molded assembly and the lens did not come off. They were $84.00 each. OUCH ! I had to have both sides cause both of mine were cracked. I had just bought the boat and I wanted the lights fixed right. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Old 01-05-2013, 05:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thank you sir!

At $84 each I might have a crack at making a mold for some lenses. More so just so I don't have to pull the interior apart to change out the whole thing.