05 Lightning speed question >

05 Lightning speed question

Notices

05 Lightning speed question

Old 01-23-2013, 08:19 PM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
Mid 90's is still DAMN fast, well, at least for a "regular" guy like me, I know some of the stuff guys have on here is downright terrifying fast, but, I am sure you hold your own, and THEN some [-:
Thanks for the kind words, mid 90's on a summer day may be a stretch, I expect low 90's with the upgrades in the heat. The only time my boat has broke 90 in stock form was cool fall days.

Do you boat in the thousand islands region? If so look me up this coming summer and I will take you for a ride if I am up there. Better yet get Kelly to take you for a 120 mph ride in "Holy Cow"
Old 01-23-2013, 08:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 276 Likes on 112 Posts

Hands down Holy Cow is the best 35 ever built! A lot of time went into that boat to make it run like it does.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts

Kelly o boat ran 127 mph at the factory.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4bus
Thanks for the kind words, mid 90's on a summer day may be a stretch, I expect low 90's with the upgrades in the heat. The only time my boat has broke 90 in stock form was cool fall days.

Do you boat in the thousand islands region? If so look me up this coming summer and I will take you for a ride if I am up there. Better yet get Kelly to take you for a 120 mph ride in "Holy Cow"

Your quite welcome! Yes, I have a small cottage on the South shore of Wolfe Island, between Clayton and Cape Vincent.

Do you ever come to the Alex Bay or 1000 Islands run? I would really, REALLY love a ride in either one of the boats! Let me know if your coming up this summer, My cottage isn't much, but, I have a boat launch, parking and dockage if you ever need it.

Hope water levels are up a little this year, was getting pretty shallow last year )-:
Old 01-24-2013, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by n20michael
Your quite welcome! Yes, I have a small cottage on the South shore of Wolfe Island, between Clayton and Cape Vincent.

Do you ever come to the Alex Bay or 1000 Islands run? I would really, REALLY love a ride in either one of the boats! Let me know if your coming up this summer, My cottage isn't much, but, I have a boat launch, parking and dockage if you ever need it.

Hope water levels are up a little this year, was getting pretty shallow last year )-:
I will be up for both the June an August poker runs, Pirates week, and the 4th weekend. Possibly other weekends as well. We park on the town dock for the poker run weekends.

Shoot me a pm this summer and we can meet up.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would it work if you converted a side by side 35 to a single #6 w/ big power? Just a thought.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4bus
I will be up for both the June an August poker runs, Pirates week, and the 4th weekend. Possibly other weekends as well. We park on the town dock for the poker run weekends.

Shoot me a pm this summer and we can meet up.
Count on it! look forward to meeting you, Thanks for the post, will definately be in touch, hope your staying warm, Damn chilly "up here"

Michael