Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Fuse panel schematic for 2005 38 Lightning ?? >

Fuse panel schematic for 2005 38 Lightning ??

Notices

Fuse panel schematic for 2005 38 Lightning ??

Old 07-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

The only thing I can imagine then, is that previous owner had installed an accessory that they removed before you got the boat. If it was me, I would (re) disconnect it and wrap it with tape. Reason is the other end may be bare (somewhere in the boat), and you don't want a live 12v feed bouncing around or things could get "hot".

My .02
Old 07-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by easyrider1340
The only thing I can imagine then, is that previous owner had installed an accessory that they removed before you got the boat. If it was me, I would (re) disconnect it and wrap it with tape. Reason is the other end may be bare (somewhere in the boat), and you don't want a live 12v feed bouncing around or things could get "hot".

My .02
Good point!!
Old 07-14-2013, 07:49 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

OK. So, I've traced the wire a little bit more and it appears it goes up behind the sink and then up behind the white plexiglass section that has the interior lights and water pump switches and then goes up into the headliner. I cannot figure out where on earth its going to..
Old 07-15-2013, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HyFive578
OK. So, I've traced the wire a little bit more and it appears it goes up behind the sink and then up behind the white plexiglass section that has the interior lights and water pump switches and then goes up into the headliner. I cannot figure out where on earth its going to..
I'm guessing the previous owner had a hatch fan wired in