Boat cover >

Boat cover

Notices

Boat cover

Old 07-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat cover

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and new to fountain boats. I purchased my first fountain, 1993 35' signature series lightning with stock 502 magnums & bravo drives. I will be looking to upgrade the gauges & replace the mechanical trim cables for the dash indicators as the plastic around the cable is split. I am working on a budget and looking for recommendations for gauges that will work for this model year and a source for the trim cable indicators for the drives. I am also looking for a full cover from boat covers direct. I saw one post regarding this and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the difference is between a 1993 executioner and a lightning, I just want to make sure the cover I order will fit as the fountain models list only starts with '03.Thanks
Old 07-24-2013, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been working towards updating my dash on a 1991 32. Same size dash panel as a 35. I am using all livorsi gauges, livorsi throttles, livorsi steering wheel, and garmin 740s depth/chart. I will have a carbon fiber dash and side panel through Steve w/ Innotech. He has been awesome. Total for everything will be about 5000.00.

Steve # is 314 432-1900
Old 07-24-2013, 01:39 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]504999[/ATTACH]

Here is info on cables. Buy from defender, Wholesale Marine, West Marine, etc.. google teleflex cables. I used the extreme cable.
Old 07-24-2013, 02:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the info, that should get me started.