Notices

2005 38 Lightning in classifieds...

Old 11-10-2013, 07:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Did you talk to pier 57? I think they have two 47s
Yes, been talking to Scott for a while. The 47's he's got are more than I want to spend. If he had what I was looking for, I would have done a deal with him.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by FeverMike
Downright beautiful clean boat. GLWS
Thanks. It is super clean. I upgraded the dash, replaced the skins on the hatch covers, put new carpet in, changed all of the grab handles to candy blue, etc. fully expecting to keep her but a bigger boat has been nagging me since I bought this one. It's gonna be hard to part with it, cause I'm starting over with the 47 but I think when I'm done with that one, it's going to be awesome... Whoever ends up with my 38 is getting a great boat.
Old 11-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HyFive578
Thanks. It is super clean. I upgraded the dash, replaced the skins on the hatch covers, put new carpet in, changed all of the grab handles to candy blue, etc. fully expecting to keep her but a bigger boat has been nagging me since I bought this one. It's gonna be hard to part with it, cause I'm starting over with the 47 but I think when I'm done with that one, it's going to be awesome... Whoever ends up with my 38 is getting a great boat.
Damn that is a nice 38.. if I was in the market Id be calling on it. Youll be able to sell it no problem only issue being the time of year. GL! You going for a 47 with the 6 captains chairs or back-to-back seats? Always loved the ones with the true 6 buckets, I dont think they made many like that. Unbeatable poker running setup for a group.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by breakitout
Damn that is a nice 38.. if I was in the market Id be calling on it. Youll be able to sell it no problem only issue being the time of year. GL! You going for a 47 with the 6 captains chairs or back-to-back seats? Always loved the ones with the true 6 buckets, I dont think they made many like that. Unbeatable poker running setup for a group.
Thanks. The 47 I'm buying has 4 front facing bolsters plus a rear bench. Best of both worlds. Great poker run setup for four people.. and rear seating for more people when needed. Spring can't come fast enough!!!!
Old 12-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

If anyone is interested in this 38 we are now the owners of her and she is looking for a good home! HyFive578 kept her in good shape and is a turn key ready to go package.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o54911-en.html

Dan
Outerlimits Powerboats