95 fountain lightning staggered on eBay in NJ >

95 fountain lightning staggered on eBay in NJ

Notices

95 fountain lightning staggered on eBay in NJ

Old 02-22-2014, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rbesola
That thing is a disaster. Not one redeeming quality that i can see. Considering you can buy the same boat for the same price complete in good condition. Wow
Where can can you find the same boat in good condition at that price ?
Old 02-23-2014, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Powerboat swap shop there's a '90 in near perfect condition for 27k. Ya its a couple years older but there's some awesome deals out there if you look. There was also a nice 2000 47 with triple 500s for 69k but i can't remember where i seen that one. I think you'd have at least that in making this thing new again.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah but that 90 don't have the stepped hull and probably isn't staggered. Which changes thing. I'm not saying I would give more than ten k for it just saying this hull is worth more than the 90.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Found that 47. Stars and stripes graphics i think is what they called them. Its actually a '98 triple 500s 165 hrs. 57k. Very tempting. Gotta be the deal of the century.

Last edited by Rbesola; 02-23-2014 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 370 Likes on 249 Posts

sent an email 2 or 3 weeks ago for that 47 you just mentionned and they never replied... not in a rush anyways and a little big so let's see what happens...
Old 02-23-2014, 12:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff32
link does not work for me ... And can't find it on ebay. is the auction over?
By the looks of that boat, was over before it started.
Old 02-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Agreed!
Old 02-23-2014, 07:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Rbesola
That thing is a disaster. Not one redeeming quality that i can see. Considering you can buy the same boat for the same price complete in good condition. Wow
Or they could buy your 92 for even less.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

ive been in contact with him. i have over 100 pics if anyone wants them.

his story is that its "NOT" a sandy boat... and its bank owned. thats why its so over priced because the bank looks at the book value of it, and wants every penny they can get.. but if you look at the water line in the cabin youd be hard pressed to wonder how it got in there then if it wasnt a sandy...? he sent me many pics of the motors and headers etc, only rust i saw was on the starter nut.. its odd, theres no water line from what i can see in the bilge. but theres a nasty mold line in the cabin. the cabin needs to be gutted and redone. doing a half cabin will be more work then just getting it all re appulstered? the cockpit should be able to clean up with some cleaners, just looks like some mold which weve all cleaned before. some bleach on the floor.. i got some pics also of under the valve covers, and it looks "semi" kosher but the valve springs have some minor surface rust. so who knows what happened with the motors and why its missing a push rod? only 1 push rod? lol i dont know. i was interested in this boat after my cafe and im sure no one is going to step up and buy it cause they think if a boat is dirty then the whole boat must be rotted, motors blown, and new interior if theres a little mold. but hope this helps, i can send anyone the email i got with all the pics.

contrary to what people have said before on this boat, the plastic tape on the bow is there from a for sale sign not an auction sign.. the other side has a sale sign in exact spot on other side
Old 02-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 315duramax
ive been in contact with him. i have over 100 pics if anyone wants them.

his story is that its "NOT" a sandy boat... and its bank owned. thats why its so over priced because the bank looks at the book value of it, and wants every penny they can get.. but if you look at the water line in the cabin youd be hard pressed to wonder how it got in there then if it wasnt a sandy...? he sent me many pics of the motors and headers etc, only rust i saw was on the starter nut.. its odd, theres no water line from what i can see in the bilge. but theres a nasty mold line in the cabin. the cabin needs to be gutted and redone. doing a half cabin will be more work then just getting it all re appulstered? the cockpit should be able to clean up with some cleaners, just looks like some mold which weve all cleaned before. some bleach on the floor.. i got some pics also of under the valve covers, and it looks "semi" kosher but the valve springs have some minor surface rust. so who knows what happened with the motors and why its missing a push rod? only 1 push rod? lol i dont know. i was interested in this boat after my cafe and im sure no one is going to step up and buy it cause they think if a boat is dirty then the whole boat must be rotted, motors blown, and new interior if theres a little mold. but hope this helps, i can send anyone the email i got with all the pics.

contrary to what people have said before on this boat, the plastic tape on the bow is there from a for sale sign not an auction sign.. the other side has a sale sign in exact spot on other side

Bull chit...if you believe that I have some ocean front property for you in Arizonia.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.