Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Anyone wanna meet up and watch the SBI races n Sarasota next month or do some boating >

Anyone wanna meet up and watch the SBI races n Sarasota next month or do some boating

Notices

Anyone wanna meet up and watch the SBI races n Sarasota next month or do some boating

Old 06-19-2014, 06:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone wanna meet up and watch the SBI races n Sarasota next month or do some boating

Anyone wanna meet up and watch the SBI races in Sarasota next month? If not watch the races maybe do some boating in the same area?

We're new to Florida and not familiar with any areas for boating but were wanting to get out and use the boat.
Old 06-19-2014, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Sounds like a great idea but I'll probably be working , I'ts our busy season. Check out Anna Maria Island , were about 10 to 15 minutes north of Sarasota but much less congested. It.s a great place to use as home base and ride down to the races by land or sea. I moved from the east coast of Fla ( Ft Laud, Miami,Palm Bch) And find boating much more relaxing over on the west coast now. Even my watersports customers are pleasure to deal with. Call me if you need some ideas on where to go .Have a great time and drive safe,Bill 941 681 1870.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARASAIL941
Sounds like a great idea but I'll probably be working , I'ts our busy season. Check out Anna Maria Island , were about 10 to 15 minutes north of Sarasota but much less congested. It.s a great place to use as home base and ride down to the races by land or sea. I moved from the east coast of Fla ( Ft Laud, Miami,Palm Bch) And find boating much more relaxing over on the west coast now. Even my watersports customers are pleasure to deal with. Call me if you need some ideas on where to go .Have a great time and drive safe,Bill 941 681 1870.
Thanks for the info and I will give you a call. Can you watch the races without being on in the ocean? Like watch from a bay?
Old 06-20-2014, 12:33 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Over on this side of the state , the Gulf is usually like the bay. You can be 1/2 mile offshore in 12 ft of water. If it kicks up its usually pretty far offshore.
Old 06-22-2014, 02:35 PM
Registered

Nobody's interested in hitting up the races?
Old 06-23-2014, 10:44 PM
Registered

I'm interested in it if my motors are back in by then. It looks like she will be ready right now but I guess we should talk when we get a little closer. The guys were plumbing them up today and headers tomorrow hopefully but then we have to order the tail pipes and we will be at the mercy of Stainless Marine to get these cut and out to us.. They were talking two week turn around last week. If that turns into three weeks I wont make it. So if you want to send me a PM when we get a week away I will be able to tell you if I will be ready or not. I have my fingers crossed that I can go. I would like to hook up and do some riding around for sure. A little tiki bar hopping too? What you think?