Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Fountain
Anyone done custom interior? >

Anyone done custom interior?

Notices

Anyone done custom interior?

Old 09-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a guy in lower michigan I believe, that does alot of stuff for skater. I looked over one of his boats at boyne thunder a couple of years ago and it was very nice. I wish I had some contact info to pass along, but I don't.

I had my VERY outdated, ugly colored cockpit on my 1990 38 fountain fever completely redone last winter at Pier57. We had discussed with Alan what our plans were for the boat (color/sceme/future upgrades etc), then we came up with a game plan. When I dropped the boat off a few weeks later I got to see in person what they had did with the 1975 20' cig, and the 32 active thunder, my wife and I changed our minds and just let him do what he thought would be appropriate.

The work was phenominal, the quality excellent, the service, top notch as always, and it changed the overall appeal of the boat. Yet every thing is suttle, not gaudy and overwhelming as you see on some custom interiors.

I'll have to try and get some pics up soon.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:30 AM
Registered

I'm going to try and do an entire thread about this redo with more pics,we'll see how this works first. Please excuse poor image quality, I pushed a few wrong buttons on a new camera
before....

after

Sorry I'm computer stupid and can't figure out how to post pics I uploaded to this site. Until I figure this out I guess heres a link to my OSO pics.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/gallery/...ame=halfgassed

Hard to see in the pics but all the silver and black accents are done in a silve and black carbon fiber vinyl. Were all the white is a standard white vinyl. Makes a difference compared to the 1990 Pearl vinyl with pink, maroon and mauve?????

Also had them do a new custom carpet, strip and rebuild the throttles and controls, and new cockpit cover. The pics dont do justice, for the fit/finish and workmanship their work.
Attached Images   

Last edited by halfgassed; 10-04-2014 at 07:48 AM. Reason: I'm computer stupid
Old 10-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Registered

I have a customer who sent his 35 ltg to cigarette for a custom interior and it came out great..