Tv for 35 fountain >

Tv for 35 fountain

Notices

Tv for 35 fountain

Old 10-30-2016, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tv for 35 fountain

Looking to install a tv in my 02 35 lightning. Any ideas in size and how to mount it the best? Looking for a blue ray combo tv.

Thanks
Old 01-30-2017, 06:25 PM
Registered

Anyone have any ideas on how to mount? I am looking at a 22 inch i think will fit on the wall right behind the bathroom facing the v birth.
Old 01-30-2017, 07:46 PM
Registered

I used a slim mount that tilts up, installed a 37 smart tv inch in my 405 so I could stream movies to it thru WiFi. Would not recommend an integrated blu ray player, I would recommend an over the air HD antenna. I tried to find a pic of your interior but I have no measurements, it might be cool to put it forward and have it flip down from the ceiling and face rearward just a thought.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:53 AM
Registered

Thats a good Idea, in the v birth by our feet maybe? Would have to be a slim tv and mount though so we don't hit it climbing to the v-birth. The dmentions on the wall I was going to use is Max 22 wide x 18 heigh prob fit a Diagonal 22 inch. But I like the flip down idea have to use smaller tv but that ok it would be a lot closer and when watch movies we are in the bed anyway.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:11 PM
Registered

Well started looking for a flip down but after finding a few I have no idea how I could mount that up in the vbirth, any ideas. Might go back to wall mount one if not

Thanks
Old 01-31-2017, 06:03 PM
Registered

Recommend a good stereo shop come out and look at it and give you ideas. It's hard to comment because I am not looking at it.
Old 01-31-2017, 06:15 PM
Registered

thanks good idea
Old 02-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

I would think you would have to pull the headliner, glass in some marine plywood to the underside of the deck, reinstall headliner, then screw (or better, through bolt prior to fiberglassing) your mount to the plywood while punching holes through headliner. I wouldn't do it if I were you. But it's your boat!
Old 02-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Registered

I agree, no way i would go that far I think I might just stick with a laptop lol been doing that for years anyway. Maybe spend the money on led lighting insted.,

Terry

I almost made the drive to come down and buy your 35 but found one closer, however it has the same engine set up as yours and I have a couple questions you mind if I give you a call?
Old 02-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Yep - call me after 5pm central. 812 - seven six zero - 5711

Originally Posted by marcusnapier
I agree, no way i would go that far I think I might just stick with a laptop lol been doing that for years anyway. Maybe spend the money on led lighting insted.,

Terry

I almost made the drive to come down and buy your 35 but found one closer, however it has the same engine set up as yours and I have a couple questions you mind if I give you a call?