Where are all the fountains going >

Where are all the fountains going

Notices

Where are all the fountains going

Old 12-24-2016, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
Ummmm....Yeah, a low slung transom is really not desirable...hence the obsession w MTI and Skaters w Bussels. And why would someone want/need to design a "new hull" when it is STILL arguable the fastest/safest hull on the water. The interior on the new boat was an abortion...and must be re-thot...agreed. However, the hull should not be changed. A new top cap w updated/higher end finishes would make a huge impact. U sit at any Boating event anywhere and watch boats run down the lake/ocean and 9/10 people will agree that there is nothing that looks better running than a Fountain. And they are usually walking every other $1MM Vee Hull st the same time.
Agree regarding hull design but needs everything else redone.
Old 12-24-2016, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
Agree regarding hull design but needs everything else redone.
U sir....r correct.
Old 12-24-2016, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is half as many all boats for sale.Not just Fountain. The Fountain needs a staircase galley sliding door though.
Old 12-24-2016, 11:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TRL505
1) An 1100 Tubo Boat w NXT?....gay
2) Most Nortech interiors look like Ronald McDondald banged a smurf and the interior is their offspring....the one u posted is only moderately terrible.
3) Nortech Vees are truely well known
their speed and handling....right.
4)I love skanks
I'm sorry Nor-Tech interiors look like what??? Compared to Fountain?? Clearly you are using that Fountain to import more drugs than you can handle. I like and greatly respect Fountain especially it's founder but to assert that a Nor-Tech interior is garbage when compared to a Fountian is such an obscene idiotic laughable statement it would make one wonder if your OSO account was hacked by the DNC...
Old 12-25-2016, 07:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SWFLREALTOR
I'm sorry Nor-Tech interiors look like what??? Compared to Fountain?? Clearly you are using that Fountain to import more drugs than you can handle. I like and greatly respect Fountain especially it's founder but to assert that a Nor-Tech interior is garbage when compared to a Fountian is such an obscene idiotic laughable statement it would make one wonder if your OSO account was hacked by the DNC...
I (for once) am on board w trl . AND. I use black hair die ( actually soft black ) i use it all over
Old 12-26-2016, 07:15 AM
Registered

Once all the good used ones are sold you will start to see the new ones sell. This is a sign of things to come, Stock market is up, houses are being built another boom is on the horizon expect boat sales to rebound.
Old 12-26-2016, 08:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SWFLREALTOR
Dear Einstein,
If u re-read my epically genius comments (as they always are), u will note that I agree that Ftn needs to update interior. However, I am also stating that Nor-Tech interiors typically look like Craig Sagers wardrobe.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:09 AM
Registered

Reading is hard!
Old 12-26-2016, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Also wouldn't this be the same question asked at the beginning of the poker runs as they are pulling away from the pack? Lol
Old 12-26-2016, 05:28 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

New boat prices pulling far away from buying used and redoing / refurbishing. Good, clean used boats are selling much better than they were a few years ago. Agree 100% on Fountain hull but interiors, cockpits and dashboards seriously need updating.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.